Violence, drugs, alcohol abuse, crime in general.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I pretend it's me saving you, hot lips. Come on big guy, lay down the angry pills and gimme a big ol' hug.

I'd certainly agree with what you've said and it seems we did almost peg out, latest theories point to a continent wide extended African drought, perhaps bought on during an GM event. These extremes supposedly drove us to think outside the square (for want of a better term) which fired technological development and a greater ability to utilise what was available in the environment (eg:shellfish became an important food item for the first time).

So why are we all fighting, brothers and sisters?!......we're all descended from about 600 shellfish eating sapiens hanging on for dear life along the East African coast... OH, that's right, because were also all naturally aggressive:)!

I agree 100 percent...I just don't like when people "human hate" and pretend we are like unusually selfish and wasteful compared to all other animals....were not really at all...We just have the capacity to be wasteful and selfish on a much larger scale and this causes more devastation...But all the "See this is why I hate humans...we are so much worse than animals" talk is off base in my honest opinion...Many animals are quite wasteful/selfish in nature to...

Kind of like when people complain about America being this brutal oppressive empire that exploits others...Well hate to break it to you but name me a dominant superpower than hasn't used this type of strategy????? Rome??? Colonial Britain/Spain??? You can't..... because you can't become a super power unless you act like that...and thats just the way it is...and if America falls or pulls back on it's imperial empire like activities some other nation like China or Russia will just quickly take it's place.

That's why I think Ron Paul supporters are a bit naive...Yeah it would be great if America just ended and pulled back on all it's imperial interests overseas etc and just focused on the immediate country instead of trying to be a global empire....But then China or Russia would just replace us and become the global empire.

Last edited:
I live north of Perth and have seen and been in some bloody fights.
Grannie annie please don’t hit me when you see me next after you read this.

I have been in plenty of fights and each year they get worse and worse.
I have resorted into wearing my steal cap boots when going on the train and carrying a flick up on me at all times (never used it never will, it’s just to scare the low life’s off)
The steal caps are the best thing I have used since this city has gone to **** with all the imports thinking they own the place and starting **** with random people.

All I can say is, in the last 4-5 years fights have become from punch ups to street fights with guns, knives and bricks. Im glad I have moved to the North hills where everything is still quiet and don’t get woken up by out of control beach parties that turn into street fights.

In breaking news: It's been discovered that bouncers are like any other
group of people on this earth, they are all different, some are great at what they do, some are mediocore,
some are crap.

"tai corn dough" too bluddy funny!

Last edited:
I'm in the wrong thread, I thought this was some kind of awesome party invitation. What a let down.

I'm in the wrong thread, I thought this was some kind of awesome party invitation. What a let down.

At face value I could understand how you would have thought that. But considering this thread is populated by mature minded adults that have long passed the need to resort to copious amounts of alcohol and drugs to heh... HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry. I tried... I just couldn't finish that sentence without laughing... :lol:

well..i'm a security guard at a well known brisbane pub, so..obviously. I've seen pretty much every weapon and low, dog act you can imagine. Although, the place is a lot better than when i started- mostly because everyone knows that if i find anyone dealing in the premises, the cctv goes offline and an unfortunate accident happens. But behaviour in general seems to have gone downhill in the last few years, especially among 'ladies'.

Hey..signature removed?? Damn you big brother!!!

People like you are no better than those dealing and I hope you get caught for your off cctv activities, My pet hate is vigilante security guards yet I dont lay them out on every oppurtunity I get.

Last edited by a moderator:
people like you are no better than those dealing and hope you get caught for your off cctv activitys

Yeh what happens if the camera goes out and I'm the one caught I the middle of this non-CCTV footage? I was hoping that stuff would be on all the time for everyone's protection?
Remember, 'one punch can kill.' and knock teeth out. And get you punched back. Lol

Don't licensed premises get in trouble for having CCTV footage unavailable?

people like you are no better than those dealing and hope you get caught for your off cctv activitys

Bit harsh hes only having a bit of fun im sure youve wanted to do the same thing to some one you dislike.
At least what hes doing only stuffs them up where as drugs destroys everyone it touches including family members

Bit harsh hes only having a bit of fun im sure youve wanted to do the same thing to some one you dislike.
At least what hes doing only fu$%s them up where as drugs destroys everyone it touches including family members

Not harsh in my eyes just reality, and I dont think doing things like that is just a bit of fun. and perhaps the reason these people are dealing is because drugs has messed them up I doubt their intention is to destroy people and their families. Im not defending them just saying there are two sides and what he does IS wrong and ILLEGAL. Wanting to do something and actually doing it is two very different things.

or wrightpython... she pointed a direct threat at you.. lol

Shes a he and i didnt threaten anybody and since i dont deal in drugs python legs hasnt threatened me either.
Ive already been suspended and it was the worst week of my life, had to talk to the kids and the wife again so we dont need that again please mods.
I promise to be a good little boy and even give pythonlegs a great big cuddle if i ever meet him.

grew up in a third world country where the authorities are about as crooked as the crooks themselves
the general public and government officials have dollar signs on their eyes
murder, elaborate scams, kidnappings and robbery was an almost daily occurence, to the extent that most, if not all, houses have high gates, half of the time lined with barbed wire and/or spikes.
the rich get richer and the poor stay poor, and even when there's something done about it expatriates come from villages to the big city expecting a better life but realise they've got absolutely no applicable skill for work, and end up as beggars, and sometimes worse, thus the cycle continues
must i go on?

then again it's not like it's that much of a difference here, had a friend doing ministry to the homeless and tried roaming the streets for 3 days, first night there was a stabbing near the city, then some accounted on how these unfortunate people get abused by individuals of a certain age group just because they could (and i mean physical, ganging up, kicking and punching). Sad because if they were from a better socio-economic background logic dictates they would be more civilized. Glad i don't hear this too often though

Here I was thinking it was just Perth!

Over these past few years working in a medium sized emergency department here in Perth things certainly appear to be getting worse. In the last month I've had one delightful, drunk little 16 year old punch and spit at me (luckily he was so scrawny he couldn't do much damage). I had another of the more pleasant punters threaten to come back and shot me with a shotgun after I refused to fill his shopping list of diazepam, lorazepam, temazepam, and a few other controlled substances. One of our most liked nurses got punched out cold by a patient the other week. We even had a lovely guy drive a hole through the wall when he didn't get what he wanted.

The sad thing is we only see a small window of it, the police and ambos’ undoubtedly experience much worse. With most cases I think drugs are heavily involved, and more often than not methamphetamine. The thing I can’t understand is why it is considered a mitigating factor if you tell the judge you were high on amphetamines at the time you assaulted a public servant.

i have to say in my experience security guards are usually doing the right thing and would rather not resort to violence lets keep in mind what they have to put up with all night and also the fact they are looking after the people inside the club or pub from the violent/ drunk people. people get so aggressive against security guards and cops but at the end of the day if you dont do anything wrong you dont have to worry!!!

i have to say in my experience security guards are usually doing the right thing and would rather not resort to violence lets keep in mind what they have to put up with all night and also the fact they are looking after the people inside the club or pub from the violent/ drunk people. people get so aggressive against security guards and cops but at the end of the day if you dont do anything wrong you dont have to worry!!!

I wont say all but I think alot of bouncers possess the same mentality to put themselves in a situation where they know there will most likely be conflict between themselves and drunken patrons. I guess your right most do the right thing, but I know in Brisbane and gold coast they are very well known to use excessive force. A lot of news articles on bouncers that have been taken to court over such matters.

Varanophile as a nurse I can certainly feel your pain, you see the worst of the worst coming through emergency, you wonder if their parents know what they are up to or if unfortunately they are supplying/funding such habits.

Just my two cents, if it means anything. lol

in reply to a post a few pages back, yes one punch can kill...I have been involved in cases where this has happened and also where a kid just fell over off a 30cm high garden edge , hit his head and died.
I have also seen people stabbed 8+ times survive and guys stabbed once die. There are so many variables etc.
The fact is you are allowed to defend yourself but you cant 'up the ante' and bring a knife to a fist fight so to speak.

The simple fact is that if you choose a type of lifestyle you will eventually come unstuck by law or other means.

You lie with dogs and you get fleas!

Not harsh in my eyes just reality, and I dont think doing things like that is just a bit of fun. and perhaps the reason these people are dealing is because drugs has messed them up I doubt their intention is to destroy people and their families. Im not defending them just saying there are two sides and what he does IS wrong and ILLEGAL. Wanting to do something and actually doing it is two very different things.

Flame on. I'm all for vigilante security guards/bouncers etc. I completely understand the lack of power that the police and society have over lowlife scum, to be honest, they should all have their faces kicked in, because violence is the only thing most of these scum****s understand.

You're right, maybe they are dealing drugs because drugs have messed up their lives. How does that give them the right to ruin other people's? Their intentions are to make money regardless of the consequences, more often than not by causing the people they deal to to become addicted to the substances they are dealing.

And I too have been on the receiving end of what I thought at the time to be overzealous bouncers... If I peer through the haze of my memory, it appears that I was actually being a massive drunken idiot, and while I would have deserved it, I'm glad they didn't punch me in the face while they were ejecting me from the premises. Admittedly, it does look a LOT worse if you punch a drunk girl in the face than if you punch a drunk guy, no matter how hard she's fighting, but I sure as hell woke up with bruises. At least I learned something. 7 and a half jugs is too much beer for me.

Wasnt there recently a 60 yo ex army vet in the n.t. Got charged for assaulting 2 teens and an early 20 od yo group that jumped him outside a pub?
definitely needs more follow through with punishment. Not overnight in jail getting fed maccas breaky lunch n dinner. Sometimes I think thats why they do it.

Old buggers up here can land a punch! That's how they got to be old! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back