Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooohh... Was originally lining up a bredli for my second snake, but I like the look of a rough scaled very much.

Its a female two year old rough scale python. Cost me $1100. I got in early to make sure i got one then he dropped the prices to $900. But im not bitter. Its my favourite snake. I love her.

breeding my animals gives me a much bigger kick than buying them so Id have to say to breed some new beautiful jungle mutation and to establish them in captivity.

If it was to buy one (not that id have the funds haha) but an albino GTP would be pretty hot

I would love a GTP!!!

The other favorite is the one I have which is the Black and Gold Jungle Python.

Domestic: Rough Scaled Python, axanthic BHP

Exotic: White Lipped Python (both colour phases), Boelen's Python

Why an albino GTP? I thought people wanted them for their beautiful green color? Isn't it pretty much just a small white snake without it's color? Or do you want them because they would be rare and you would be the only one with one? Not being a snob, I just don't understand.

and a Albino olive on top of what i said before and all in m and f that would be so nice i think im just going to have to keep working and saveing and maybe one day i hope ill get it and why im hopeing for mine i hope every one gets there dream snake too

i would love an albino olive.....best snake in the world in my opinion....

Why an albino GTP? I thought people wanted them for their beautiful green color? Isn't it pretty much just a small white snake without it's color? Or do you want them because they would be rare and you would be the only one with one? Not being a snob, I just don't understand.

Albino GTPs are actually all yellow with the occasional white dorsal spots.
There are a few pics floating around the net. They look bloody awesome!

My most wanted snake is ..... A Diamond Intergrade.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back