Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hermione- Stimmy
Chilli- Stimmy
George- NGTF
Millie - NGTF
Big Mama Cass- NGTF (she's just like me...a big mama!)
Lil K- Western Bearded Dragon
Drake- Shingleback
Jake- Shingleback

thats it so far.

my jungles are called george and urshela from george of the jungle.

ok i got a maccie called Nekoda, 2 coastals, Storm and Blondie and 2 jungles, Kahlua or Kah for short and Crystal Creme or CC

Only just named my girl this week..........Anaya, had no idea what to call her then out of the mouth of kids came Anaya. It seems to have stuck......Oh yeah she is a Bredli.;)

I call my big mac, Big Mac apart from that none of my snakes have names because i dont talk to them.

Bundy
Dharma (spelt different)
Manson
Brady
Got the theme yet. Monty & Beau our first but not last but so suit they're names. Brady even scares me.

my first darwin was called charles,next snake was a coastal and my mum and neices have been naming them on me,coastal was called camilla,then they got stuck on the royal theme,next darwin princess,then another darwin and a nippy one at that was called sir hiss,1 more darwin and a pair of murray darlings not named yet,neice and mum banned from naming them,oh and all my stumpys r called wee wees,as they always pee on them when they hold them,pmsl

ZARA- Carpet Python
AMICO- Carpet Python
KITANA- Carpet Python
KARN- Carpet Python
KEIRA- Carpet Python
MERLIN- Water Python
CHELSEA- Childreni Python
SPIKE- Bearded Dragon
ALADAR- Bearded Dragon
KRONE- Bearded Dragon
CORONA- Bearded Dragon
ERAGON- Water Dragon