Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishah

Reaction score
Hey

Tell us when you got your first reptile (What age you were) and what it was....

I'm curious to know...Plus...I'm kinda bored and procrastinating...:lol:

Mine was last year and it was a Childrens Python...Named Lynx!:p

Ishah

last monday... and got 3 2 month old bearded dragons :p

my first was a bearded dragon when i was about 5,im now 34

but it died a few months later and i got a blue tongue which then lived for 23 years in my care:D

Awesome guys, keep it coming!
This is very interesting stuff...:D

Here's a few pics of Lynx:

Attachments

• 15th March - Indy & Lynx 2008 012.jpg
    15th March - Indy & Lynx 2008 012.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 15th March - Indy & Lynx 2008 013.jpg
    15th March - Indy & Lynx 2008 013.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 41
  • 15th March - Indy & Lynx 2008 043.jpg
    15th March - Indy & Lynx 2008 043.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Lynx - 24th February 2008 003.jpg
    Lynx - 24th February 2008 003.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Lynx - 24th February 2008 009.jpg
    Lynx - 24th February 2008 009.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 53
I got my first reptile (boy spotted python) just over 3 years ago. I was14 and i named him Shadow... So thankful he was my first... he is so placid... just got my second python saturday (jungle python) and boy is she a handful!... no name yet for her... cant think of any??

I got my first reptile (boy spotted python) just over 3 years ago. I was14 and i named him Shadow... So thankful he was my first... he is so placid... just got my second python saturday (jungle python) and boy is she a handful!... no name yet for her... cant think of any??

Yeh I'm really glad Lynx was my first snake, he's much the same, placid and don't bite...I got my second snake a week or two ago...shes a MD carpet, named her Indy...Her name before was Phoenix, and I like it, but I know a guy with that name, so yeh...

What about calling ur jungle Amazon???:D lol...just a thought... I'm guna call mine Amazon...SUPPOSE to be getting it over easter, but yeh...Or maybe Karma if she bites, then you can say frick Karma's a bitch! when she bites LOL!!!:lol::p

Oh, and I really like what you called your spotted, its awesome! Never thought of that, but I love it!:p

I got my first reptile, a coastal carpet python named Oscar, about 7 years ago.

Cheers,
Ishka

I got my first two reptiles on saturday/sunday (15th and 16th). They are both 4 week old pygmy dragons. Soooo cute. I'll post some pictures later. :D

Marbled geckos 3 years ago
then thick tails
then and adult male md soon after

I was instrested in herps when i was 9 but my parents would let me get one .But they saw how much effort i out into researching and they said yes .I chose my snake at the breeders place when i was 10 .I got My First snake when i just turned 11 :D so that would be 6/7/2007 Just one day off and he would be one very special snakie !!

i got my first reptiles 2 mths ago..started with 1 blue tongue,,now have 3 blueys and 5 central beardies.even the wife loves em and my kids are fascinated by them all...

i got beardies last year got me first snake this year which is a lovely reptile no probs come out of tub to me and wants to play got another three snakes three weeks ago and they arnt as easy to handle they dont like to be touched they run but they will come around i love them i think i am going through mid life crises LOL

i was catching and keeping herps since i was 5 or 6, just garden skinks, blueys and frogs then it progressed to beardies, turtles and carpet pythons. I only got my licence in 05 with 5 beardies being my first licenced herp.

A pair of thick tail geckos purchased last year and since then a couple more thick tails and a pair of oedura marmorata

As soon as I found out you could actually keep reptiles I got my licence which was four years ago. I got my first reptile, a water python, 3 1/2 years ago. I spent ~1/2 a year researching what I wanted to get before buying anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back