Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Plain_Nuts

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
We have just made the prototypes of our new Artificial Vines and we are after someone on the Gold Coast who has a large and bulky semi arboreal snake about as thick as your wrist and about 8 ft long. We need to test the durability of our product against a large climbing snake. They are flexible and can be bent into the desired shape. You would also need to have a reasonably large enclosure. The vines are about 1.3m long.
P1120578.jpg

P1120579.jpg

P1120580.jpg

P1120583.jpg

The tester will get to keep the vines they test.

unfortunately not on the gold coast but they could be useful in a enclosure I'm currently building. like to know when they available.

That sounds cool, I hope it all works out as artifical vines which can be easily re-shaped would be very useful!

I'm in gympie, is that close enough?
and I have a jungle python tank that is 1.41 meters high :)

Ps: they look great :)

I dont think ill be able to test it as i only have a metre long murray darling but id love to buy some when they are done!

Just Plain Nuts, I can't remember your name sorry.
Are they strong enough to use as a perch accross the cage or are they meant more for verticle application?

Send some up to me & I will give a go, but not at Gold Coast, it would be nice to be there though.

Cheers
Ian

Looks great, I'll be interested in one when they become available.

The vines look great can you pm me a price ? I reckon my big jungle (7-8ft) would love some of them to climb around on :)

cheers nico

Just Plain Nuts, I can't remember your name sorry.
Are they strong enough to use as a perch accross the cage or are they meant more for verticle application?

Send some up to me & I will give a go, but not at Gold Coast, it would be nice to be there though.

Cheers
Ian

Our medium and large are designed to support just about any snake even horizontally mounted. The small at this stage has very little rigidity and is designed to hang or wrap. The ones pictured are the small and medium.

They look great. Would be very interested for later when my babies grow a bit more. Keep us updated.

They look great unfornatly Im in sydney but sure they will be popular and lets because not everyone has acsess to trees or branches

he said he will give his carpets a run on them give him a bell on 0468788755

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back