Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylanthomas

Reaction score
:D:Dso how long is your BIGGEST python or snake and feel free to post some pics:D:D

my biggest at the Moment is a 9 foot bredli girl..
and i've got a baby costal wich will hopefully be bigger than her one day!

:D:Dso how long is your BIGGEST python or snake and feel free to post some pics:D:D

how about some pics of the 9ft bredli

woah! thats one hell of a scrubby!!

mine are still little, male bredli between 6 and 7 foot is my biggest,...

WOW,l have a female here [which plenty of people have seen] and she's 2.6 meters and 10.2kgs and layed 41 eggs last season and l am hoping for 45+this year so to have one 3 meters would be the biggest l've "personally" seen or heard of...solar 17 [Baden]

i agree Baden, my girl is 9.5kg about to drop tonight, i expect around 40 eggs and she's around 2.5metres and i have only ever seen 1 or 2 that rival mine.

Gee a 9ft Bredli..Photos or it doesnt exist..Heres one of a 9ftish Carpet

Attachments

• 101_0426.jpg
    101_0426.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 519
  • 101_0341.jpg
    101_0341.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 336
After checking metric to imperial measurements, mm to inches, 9 feet equals 2.73 meters which although the same doesn't sound quite as big but is still a very big reptile.....solar 17 [Baden]

WOW,l have a female here [which plenty of people have seen] and she's 2.6 meters and 10.2kgs and layed 41 eggs last season and l am hoping for 45+this year so to have one 3 meters would be the biggest l've "personally" seen or heard of...solar 17 [Baden]

Solar, how old is your bredli, to be that size.

Solar, how old is your bredli, to be that size.
l honestly don't know as when l got her she was in very poor condition and housed with some death adders, anyway l believe she is about 8-10 years old, but she has had the royal treatment for the last 6-8 years enjoying a floor to ceiling enclosure in my lounge room.....baden

Spell check on the "wasn't" D3pro

If that is really you of course : )

l honestly don't know as when l got her she was in very poor condition and housed with some death adders, anyway l believe she is about 8-10 years old, but she has had the royal treatment for the last 6-8 years enjoying a floor to ceiling enclosure in my lounge room.....baden

Thats appalling Baden,glad shes got the Royal suite now...(hope she didnt mate with the Adders,She may be a venomous python now0..Be Careful...lol..

my aunty has a 10ft water python. shes huge next time im at her house ill get pics and post them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back