Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome.
How old?

olive was hatched in 2001 and bredli in 1998, not 100% sure of the coastal as i dident get her from a young age, but going of previous owner id say 10-11yrs

cheers

f olive 2000 17.1kg.jpghere is another big python, female olive 11"6' and weighed 17.1kgs going into last seasons cooling, she layed 25eggs + 5slugs

cheersf olive 2000 17.1kg.jpg

Great photos Jamesjr,love the gravid Olive photo,shes massive..Did she breed this season or she had rest...The Carpet is a stunning size..Always here of 10ft + Carpets around however no-one can produce photos....

Great photos Jamesjr,love the gravid Olive photo,shes massive..Did she breed this season or she had rest...The Carpet is a stunning size..Always here of 10ft + Carpets around however no-one can produce photos....

thanks python73, i meant to say this season for the olive and it was her first ever clutch, eggs are due new years day.
cheers

thanks python73, i meant to say this season for the olive and it was her first ever clutch, eggs are due new years day.
cheers
Jamesjr, the large female Olive Python you purchase from me was born in December 1999, the adult male Olive Python you also purchase from me was born in December 2001, hope all the eggs from Olivera the female Olive you now own are all still fertile, they must be dew to hatch anytime between now and the 1st week of January 2011 good luck in hatching her very 1st clutch of eggs.

Jamesjr, the large female Olive Python you purchase from me was born in December 1999, the adult male Olive Python you also purchase from me was born in December 2001, hope all the eggs from Olivera the female Olive you now own are all still fertile, they must be dew to hatch anytime between now and the 1st week of January 2011 good luck in hatching her very 1st clutch of eggs.

Yes les that is your old female, the other pic of the male who is the sire to her clutch, i purchased off Roy Pails in 2001

yOU SOLD YOUR olive?!!??!?!??!

I thought she was your baby? Why did you sell her?

I have a 7foot jungle lol...

65840_1595238635791_1080709962_1629569_7397549_n.jpg

i just measured my jungle today using a program that i was directed to and he turns out to be 2m on the dot. wich is 6ft 5. he is a pretty big boy.

Attachments

• Photo0155.jpg
    Photo0155.jpg
    435 KB · Views: 162
  • bert.jpg
    bert.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 102
WOW,l have a female here [which plenty of people have seen] and she's 2.6 meters and 10.2kgs and layed 41 eggs last season and l am hoping for 45+this year so to have one 3 meters would be the biggest l've "personally" seen or heard of...solar 17 [Baden]

10.2kg bredli, thats massive, can you post some pics solar 17, id love to see her

My female bredli her last skin was 297cm so not sure how log she is but she go's a few inches over tank length 8ft.

Copy of Female bredli1.JPGCopy of Female bredli.JPG

[video=youtube;mXUhnNRo1ew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXUhnNRo1ew[/video]

Here's a small vid of my Scrub .She's not real big yet but she is getting there .Oh and this was taken on one of her good days .Usually she just wants to kill .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back