Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else see that roughie down in the corner for $1000!!!!!!!!!!! Cheapest I have seen them by far. There were a pair of yearlings up the other end bred by the same bloke. Oh man I wish I had money I would have went bizerk today. HEAPS of Woma's and BHP's, did anyone else notice this?

whats the lizard in the very first pic, anyone

Pretty sure it was a Nephrurus amyae (rough knob tailed gecko) very nice:D, my girlfriend wants them to be the next addition to the collection...

Ben

great show again this year! lots more available with some good compitition on prices! Cant wait to seee some more pics as there was alot of people snappin away today.

pythons rob was there selling his animals, great bloke with some stunning animals. zac and ramsayi both have stalls next to each other with some STUNNING animals, you can not not fall in love with some of the animals they have there! hugsta has some stunners, insane intergrades etc! tim from URS is there with alot aswell, even greens for sale. good to see more little lizards this year aswell.

i an Geck82 will be there all 3 days ate the St Mary's pet centre stand, be sure to drop in and say hi.

great show again this year! lots more available with some good compitition on prices! Cant wait to seee some more pics as there was alot of people snappin away today.

pythons rob was there selling his animals, great bloke with some stunning animals. zac and ramsayi both have stalls next to each other with some STUNNING animals, you can not not fall in love with some of the animals they have there! hugsta has some stunners, insane intergrades etc! tim from URS is there with alot aswell, even greens for sale. good to see more little lizards this year aswell.

i an Geck82 will be there all 3 days ate the St Mary's pet centre stand, be sure to drop in and say hi.

Thanks for the comments Jase.All in all was a very good day,plenty of people turned up so the weekend should be should be even better.This years layout is great, full credit to Anthony and his team for getting all this together once again.

Heres a couple of pics of our table.
IMG_0286800x600.jpg

IMG_0288800x600.jpg

should be good. loving those diamonds. anyone know the owner/ breeder?

is that the aspen bedding ray? anyone know where you can buy this stuff over the internet where freight doesnt kill you?

once again it was a top day, wish I didnt have to work on the weekend. Here are a couple of pics I took.

Attachments

• IMG_0139.jpg
    IMG_0139.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0193.jpg
    IMG_0193.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 79
and a few more

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0193.jpg
    IMG_0193.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
i feel like a little kid on christmas eve!
WILDEXPO only 13hours to go.

wow rammers i wish i was there to see that set up! Bloody unreal. WELL DONE!

gettin keen now.

i'll be there in 12hrs

better take some cash by the look of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back