Win a date with Recharge... One of the worlds most eligible bachelors!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should get recharge to answer some questions! Why win a date with someone u dont know! All us girls are on trial here!!!

Should get recharge to answer some questions! Why win a date with someone u dont know! All us girls are on trial here!!!

Hey - you set up your own dating competition and see if Recharge enters in on that :p

This is about recharge... and hence you should possibly enter in (there's no requirement to actually be single you know).

Round one is drawing to a close, we need final entries in pretty soon...

1. Where would you prefer to go on your first date with Recharge:
a) Sizzler
b) Paris Hilton
c) Helga's House of Pain
d) The Sushi Train because it's so easy to choose what you want!
e) Other (please explain)
e I would prefer to go to Shimonoseki-city in Yamaguchi, to eat Tora-fugu or ***u which translates "to blow" or "happiness"

2. Were you born of human species and of female sex?
a) Yes
b) No (please explain)
A Yes a female human had sex resulting in me

3. Do you eat meat on your first date?
a) Yes
b) No (please explain)
A

4. How does giant squid taste?
(you need to write your own answer here)
Done like this very nice:
Giant Squid with Lemon Vinaigrette
Ingredients :

4 piece bacon diced
(or prosciutto)
1/4 cup finely-diced red onion
1 x red bell pepper sliced thin strips
2 cup diagonally-cut (2") fresh asparagus
3 x garlic cloves
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 x lemons juice only
2 tbl white wine vinegar
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 pch granulated sugar
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
1 1/2 cup sliced squid (see info below)
Salt to taste
Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
1/4 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese

Method :

* In a large skillet over medium heat, lightly brown bacon. Add onion, bell pepper and asparagus and cook until asparagus is just barely cooked, but still crisp.
* Add garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard and sugar. Stir to blend and heat for 2 minutes.
* Add basil and squid. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper and top with cheese.
* This recipe yields 4 servings.
* Comments: Attack of the Giant Squid! You've probably eaten giant squid before, but just didn't know it. Ever had calamari steaks or strips? Breaded and fried, it could be anything. You take a hunk of giant squid and pound it into oblivion, dunk it, bread it and fry it. It tastes good, but the above recipe tastes even better.
* To process the squid, take the cleaned tube and lay it membrane-side down on a cutting surface. With a very sharp fillet knife, slice the squid as thinly as you can, cutting at an angle and pushing the knife up along the membrane. When you're done, you should have the membrane on the surface and the squid sliced into very thin pieces, about 1 inch wide. Cook the squid until it just barely changes color. If you cook it too long, you'll be very disappointed.

5. If you were to take an IQ test right now would you:
a) Fail it
b) Be happy with any IQ it gave you
c) Have troubles with the first question "Name________"
d) Your own answer
b) Be happy with any IQ it gave you

6. Do you consider yourself staid or fun? Outgoing or introverted? Mature or immature? Crazy
or sane?
D. all of the above

7. If you had the choice of getting a diamond necklace or a weekend away together from your
partner, which would you choose?
It would depend on who was giving the necklace

I have been encouraged to enter. Here is my entry for round one...

Hi. I'm GreenWillow. *smiles*

1. e) other - at the pants party
2. b) well no not really, I was born as an earthworm but lived in a nuclear waste dump, long story short, I'm now a fully functioning male human
3. Yes - I'm pretty much a carnivore
4. How does giant squid taste? I've always imagined it would taste similar to the smaller variety, however due to the recent events with the giant squids horrific murder (even a thread dedicated to it that I haven't yet read ;) ) I'm not willing to sample one as I would forever live in fear of door knocking hippies with their animal rights crap.
5. d) I don't believe in IQ tests, whats the point?
6. I don't even know what "staid" means (I guess that answers Q5), I like to think I'm a little more of a complex person who can't be grouped under these categories. However I can say I'm a loud and proud emo, and call me staid if you want but I think I'm sane :D
7. This is intolerable why am I answering these questions when I know Recharges soul is mine for the taking. "or a weekend away together from your partner" that doesn't even make sense but I'll do that.
8. I'm really working on a tan for you R but I'm still white - like a fox :p

OK all that said and done and having briefly skimmed over the other pathetic entries, I have decided that GW is the only major competition here (but be warned she smells).

Edit: dpeica has kindly offered to be put down as a reference of my "character" (I should hardly think it necessary for such a supreme applicant but thats up to the judge)

Also note - everything written is completely serious, I do not have a sense of humour and you should all take offence to what I have written, thankyou.

Last edited:
I most severely protest! I do not smell. Only hippies don't wear deoderant and I am NOT a hippy. I fully support the wholesale and pointless slaughter of any and all sea creatures.

I will triumph over you tres easily, Jordo, for if whiteness is the key then I am sure to unlock the heart of any man, Rechargable or otherwise.

Consider my gauntlet thrown down!

I most severely protest! I do not smell. Only hippies don't wear deoderant and I am NOT a hippy. I fully support the wholesale and pointless slaughter of any and all sea creatures.

I will triumph over you tres easily, Jordo, for if whiteness is the key then I am sure to unlock the heart of any man, Rechargable or otherwise.

Consider my gauntlet thrown down!

Oh, consider it considered!

each contestant must answer all questions honestly to continue through to round two
"Honestly" whoops! I better come clean, I'm not really working on a tan as such, I'm sort of a nudist so I cop the sun a fair bit, you know :oops:

Hey - you set up your own dating competition and see if Recharge enters in on that :p

This is about recharge... and hence you should possibly enter in (there's no requirement to actually be single you know).

Round one is drawing to a close, we need final entries in pretty soon...
ROFLMAO Okay ;)

I'd better come clean then too. I'm not a hippy, but sometimes I like to tie-dye things. And once I had mung beans, but I was at one of those fancy cafes where they serve "modern" food, and they were mixed all through my frittata so I couldn't help but eat them.

I'd better come clean then too. I'm not a hippy, but sometimes I like to tie-dye things. And once I had mung beans, but I was at one of those fancy cafes where they serve "modern" food, and they were mixed all through my frittata so I couldn't help but eat them.

Awwwww there, there, there *pats you on your head*
We have all been there, i too have once tie dyed and most possibly had mung beans at one point in my life (bloody sneaky mum!)

;) :)

I didn't even bother reading any other appilcants after reading Gaaras and I now officially retract my entry as I think Gaara wins hands down!!

I lied - I'm whiter than God AND Jesus. Put together. Like some kind of sexually created super religious twin. Of sorts.

I lied - I'm whiter than God AND Jesus. Put together. Like some kind of sexually created super religious twin. Of sorts.

PMSL!

I may also have to retract my entry......i just cant compete!
hmmm
but if airfares are included....then bring it on!

We all know I won this from the start. Recharge, only a man knows what a man wants, remember that ;)

Ladies and gentleman, please refrain from turing this into a Sally Jessie Raphael Show and keep it more Opera like...

This is a serious competition, once your entries are in you can not withdraw, you signed the contract Tatelina and Bryony, now you must complete the course...

Roound two is about to begin (actual time may depend on location, judges, questions and the well being of all contestants after gaara and jordo attempted to poison one of them).

Jealousy and B fighting is all very good - but recall, it must be Opera like!

Eek! I'm competing against the Holy Ghost! I retract my entry. I'm going off to tie-dye some stuff while I wait for my mung beans to sprout. (It's no good, Bryony. I'm out of the closet now :( )

I went on a hens night last night zulu and i don't believe that that is the case anymore, the women that were there last night could've gotten away with wearing Y fronts.

Simone.
Pooh! :?

And when we consider that Jesus would have had dark skin....being whiter than him must mean you're the champion of conservative champions!!! You're vomiting as you write those pseudo homosexual comments aren't you? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back