Win a date with Recharge... One of the worlds most eligible bachelors!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok gaara, it's all hearsay - no one actually knows the colour of Jesus or God, although independant verification has said that god is in fact female. But that is a different thread. please stay on topic and refrain from using religious analogies unless absolutely required.

We all know I won this from the start.
Oh please gaara, you make me laugh.

IMG_2778.jpg

GW just found these items in your fridge.
Some succulent MUNG BEANS, UNHOMOGENISED MILK, FLAVOURED MAYO, GOATS CHEESE, and cheese with some sort of SEED in it!

if I was only after some slap and tickle I'd be out venturing the night clubs ;P
this is just some good 'clean fun :)

ho ho Recharge me ol' china if I win there'll be nothing clean or fun in our date.

1. e) I'd like to go to the NT, catch some water pythons and then smuggle them into WA so I can keep them. I think it would be kind of like a bonding experience between the two of us, with me benefiting because I'd get some water pythons.

2. a) Yes.

3. b) No, because I'm vegan so meat is out of the question :D

4. As above, I've obviously never tasted giant squid, nor would I like to as squid is slimy and gross.

5. b)

6. all of the above.

7. definitely the diamond necklace, so I could cash it in and buy some more herps for me and Recharge to share.

8. I'm whiter than anyone you've ever seen, due to the lack of protein in my diet ;)

I'm only entering this because I want to beat gaara :D

Ladies and gentleman, please refrain from turing this into a Sally Jessie Raphael Show and keep it more Opera like...

This is a serious competition, once your entries are in you can not withdraw, you signed the contract Tatelina and Bryony, now you must complete the course...

Roound two is about to begin (actual time may depend on location, judges, questions and the well being of all contestants after gaara and jordo attempted to poison one of them).

Jealousy and B fighting is all very good - but recall, it must be Opera like!

ok, ok, i will see through my entry :)

I suspect it has stalled because people all over the country are still leaning over buckets and toilet bowls after seeing the picture of those ghoulish items Jordo claimed he found in my refridgerator.

I would like to catagorically deny owning any of those items, much less consuming them. Further, Jordo has never been in the vicinity of either myself or my refridgerator. This beggers the question... just whose 'fridge were said items in?

Give it time, give it time (We need to have a focus group discussion and work up some new paradigms, determine a value proposition, make some intangibles tangible and generally eff the ineffable).

Sorry, round two is beginning soon... Don't hold back... more round one entries the better :)

Now about to enter the realms of round 2... The tough round... The one they say is liek a second date... awkward, yet somewhat comfortable...

Give it time, give it time (We need to have a focus group discussion and work up some new paradigms, determine a value proposition, make some intangibles tangible and generally eff the ineffable).
Don't forget the brainstorming on butcher's paper* with thick black textas. There always has to be brainstorming on on butcher's paper with thick black textas.

* For the more environmentally concious, butcher's paper may be replaced with a paper-saving whieboard.

id be careful, panel of judges - I hear Greenwillow might send her father and brother, as she is want to do, on this date if she wins!

ROUND 2 Begins...

These questions involve long answers. There's no multi guessing anymore, you need to provide evidence of your humanity and reliability for this stud!

Question 1:

If you had to choose between saving a child with cancer and saving $10 which would you do?

Question 2:

You are on a speeding train headed for a bridge that has collapsed, the driver is unconscious and Recharge is being cornered by a mad- doberman, there is a carriage full of venemous tarrantulas between you and the locomotive engine and you and Recharge are the only ones on the train apart from the driver, how do you react?

Question 3:

You have just been fired from your job but you have a date with Recharge later that night. How do you still make this a wonderful and special date for you both?

So quickly now... round three has begun and all answers will be looked at... Don't forget at the end of the rounds (which is chosen soon) there is a public vote on the best and most eligible datee...

Good luck people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back