You know your a herper when.........

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you look at a female snake and say "she's kinda cute".

You know your a herper when:

you realise that herps arn't sexually transmitted deseases.

When you buy the newspaper everyday but can't read

When ya missus shouts at ya when she pulls the wrong packet of "Meat" out of the freezer.

When you ask the stripper what sex her snake is

hey fuscus...the rabbit 1 ya posted was already on the site.

wen sumone threatens to kill ur snake and so u threaten to kill their family.

wen u go to the zoo and even though there r more animals to see, so just keep observing the reptiles over and over again.

wen sumone gets bitten by a snake and u refuse to believe that the snake started it.

wen the first thing that cums into ur mind wen u look at a very cute baby chook or duck is snake food.

wen u look at a reptile and its scientific name cums into ur without even thinking.

wen u r riding a trailbike at 90km per hour but still seem able to scan the passing vegitation for reptiles.

When you ask the stripper what sex her snake is~africa...............LOl Africa , thats when you know your bloody old mate! lmao :D

..when your pulled over for speeding on the way to the hospital and you explain to police that your wife is gravid !! :D

Guilty as charged ackie, the other one isn't orginal either.
These ones are..

.. when you have a sure fire way of getting rid of the in-laws and other assorted pests.
.. when you put your WP away after two hours and are really disappointed you didn't get visited by the local Jehovas Witnesses. In fact they NEVER visit (well not since last time)

John,
I reckon the green in that emerald is so vivid, looks better than most GTP's, but I know what you mean about having an Aussie one, I will try to get a decent Aussie one sometime soon and get rid of the Freckled python I have at present.

Neil

You know your a herper when your friends attempt to rescue your mice.

When...

You can quite easily disect a mouse in Biol but god help anyone who even looks at the snake.

When people will stand a good meter away from your door after they have rung the doorbell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back