Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakebuster

Reaction score
Hello all,

All of you probably like some herps, and hate others. Some of you anyway.

The herps I like are: Spotted Pythons,:) Coastal Carpet Pythons,:) Bearded Dragons,:)
Blue Tongue Skinks and OLIVE PYTHONS!!!:D:D:D:D

The herps I hate are: Diamond Pythons, Bredlis [ most of all ] and I can't think of anymore, lol.:rolleyes:

What your opinion?

Cheers,
S-buster.:D

Why Bredlis? They are awesome:)

I don't exactly like Ball pythons. But as just about everyone else here. I hate the hybrids..

I like all reptiles but I really dislike the morphs, I truly believe old mother nature has done it best

Cheers
Glenn

cant say i hate any reptiles, but i do love some more than others,..! :)

diamonds and bredli are both on my faves list,..!

I hate Reptile keepers.
Especially the type to create new labels & BS names for animals, and those that cross breed etc.

I quite like balls. I'm not a huge fan of diamonds - prefer the rest of morelia over them. Love baby GTPs love all geckos. Love my MD.

cant think of anything, i even love the little garden skinks! :)

ive never really taken a fancy to macs or childrens, i think stimmies are prettier =) other than that i love them all =)

I hate my shinglebacks when they spread their poo all over thier enclosure. Grrrr

I dont hate any at all, they are all fascinating to a point, but the most boring pythons would definatley have to Anteresia, and out of Anteresia would be patternless childreni. Most boring elapids would be Parasuta and Furina, the worst Parasuta would be dwyeri. Oh and Blind Snakes lol.

The ones i havent got,or the ones i cant affort.Lizards dont to much for me,i still dont hate them...

I cant really think of any herps that i hate, possibly albinos, scaleless, interspecifc hybrids or other gimmicky illegal rubbish bred by ppl so they can show off and/or make money. Even these herps would be good food, so i dont see how they could be hated.

Lots of ppl hate cane toads and AHG's but i think they are nice critters in the wrong place.

I dont hate any at all, they are all fascinating to a point, but the most boring pythons would definatley have to Anteresia, and out of Anteresia would be patternless childreni. Most boring elapids would be Parasuta and Furina, the worst Parasuta would be dwyeri. Oh and Blind Snakes lol.

Agree on the Anteresia front.

I hate Reptile keepers.
Especially the type to create new labels & BS names for animals, and those that cross breed etc.

um... maybe you joined the wrong forum? This is after all forum for snake and reptile keepers.

Cant say i hate any reptiles, there is however quite a few i would'nt like to come across in the wild. And the only amphibian i'd willingly kill would be a cane toad. All the rest are pretty cool i reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back