Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The herps I hate are: Diamond Pythons, Bredlis [ most of all ] and I can't think of anymore, lol.:rolleyes:

What your opinion? Cheers,S-buster.:D

why "hate" any reptiles???

you made this statement Snakebuster.. lets hear your reasons as to why you "hate" Diamonds and Bredli ?

Whats my opinion?
what a ridiculous and stupid thread...

I'm not mad about bluetongues, and all those lizards that look a bit sort of like a poo... But I don't hate them!

i don't hate any but have more interest in others, my faves will always be jungles and bredl's, for vens it would be RBBS and taipans, and in colubrids i't the brown tree and blue morph green tree. then i love all monitors and dragons and most skinks, but i used to judge by pics then realised that photo's don't do justice for many herps

I hate Reptile keepers.
Especially the type to create new labels & BS names for animals, and those that cross breed etc.

Ditto, well most herp keepers anyways. (But theres a few good ones).

I also hate crapet pythons.

I don't think I hate any...except maybe Cane Toads, and they are amphibians not reptiles....Oh wait... I HATE hybrids and the people that "create" them, sell them, buy them and breed them!

A couple of reptiles im not keen on are diamonds and spotteds...possibly blindsnakes too...SO hard to tell the difference between them all! Not too keen on AHG purely for the fact that they are driving away and competing with the native species for all sorts of resources...AND they are bloody noisey, poo on everything and drop down randomly when they're fighting...

Haha also hate herp keepers that make up BS (morph) names etc for animals and are only in it for the money and a profit, evidently ripping people off...

All reptiles have a place/job in this world & are needed to control something or to be food for something else except hybrids/crossbreds which should just be killed, regardless of wheather you like them or not.
Pete.

I dont hate any reptiles but i do hate maltese terriers there not dogs there rats

I dont like frogs .. they DONT taste like chicken :(

I dont hate any reptiles but i do hate maltese terriers there not dogs there rats
maltese terriers are beautiful;) I have two ...and I have real dogs as well but shocked you would call these cute fluffy slippers "rats"....:x ...back to the reptile topic I LOVE THEM ALL .......

I used to dislike (I won't say hate) reptiles. Now, if space time and money permits. I would love to keep a whole bunch of them.

My love for reptiles came with age. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back