Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like most on here i dont hate any herps but have got bored with a number over the years. GTPs would easily be the most boring, bhps are dopey cumbersome creatures, and darwins are just boring darwins no matter what they look like.
I dislike hybrids to a degree because of their potential to cause havoc in our hobby.

hmmmm i enjoy all reptiles in life.
and who said maltese terriers are rats.
i have a toy maltese, and she is fantastic. she is our second child. hehe.

I'm going to be real honest and say i used to think womas were ugly. they have creepy little googly eyes. but after meeting a few tanami, they're ok i suposse... :)
hmm, dislike. I think childreni are the most boring looking and i suppose most common, but in saying that I'm picking mine up in a few weeks! lol.
or if i can say one particular snake, kaava the coastal, cuz shes mean. :p

I DONT hate them......But I think Womas are BHP's with an ugly head!!

Slaty Grey Snakes...I keep a lot of different species of snakes but you couldn't pay me enough to keep those things.

How could you hate Bredli's. there one of the most Beautiful python of all. Trust me i no, My partner and i have 5 of them lol.

I'd probably have one of everything else before I got a turtle, but now that I've said that one will probably come my way.

How could you hate Bredli's. there one of the most Beautiful python of all. Trust me i no, My partner and i have 5 of them lol.

I definately agree with you! When I was getting my first snake, my original choice was a mac, but before I got it, I went to a reptile meeting and the herpetologist there showed me a bredli for the first time and I fell in love. I got my bredli Edward, straight after that and have never regretted it :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back