Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tristis Tristis, Tristis Orientalis and Mitchelli.
020620111217.jpg

020620111206.jpg

020620111205.jpg

020620111222.jpg

P1010257.jpgP1010260.jpg

P1010256.jpg
pencil.png

My little guy, dodge (not settled on the name yet) the spencer.
Nearly got a good one with the tongue out but the camera didnt keep up!

Can we get some different pics up of spencers with ages?

Mine is 6 weeks so just a baby

Last edited:
Spencers hatching to adult

Attachments

• DSC00573.1.jpg
    DSC00573.1.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC00759.sml.jpg
    DSC00759.sml.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC00605.jpg
    DSC00605.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 217
  • spencers.jpg
    spencers.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 226
any full body shots of the mitchel's water monitor Janicco?

I really like that tristis.​

Thanks I'm getting a few more soon as well.
I can take somefull body shots of it in a few weeks, he's got some grazes on his tail that are caused from him not knowing he is hurting himself, because it has a kink midway down.

Considering paying to amputate it, I'm worried that one day he will get an infection if he cuts himselff again and I don't notice, living in such a damp humid environment.

Thanks I'm getting a few more soon as well.
I can take somefull body shots of it in a few weeks, he's got some grazes on his tail that are caused from him not knowing he is hurting himself, because it has a kink midway down.

Considering paying to amputate it, I'm worried that one day he will get an infection if he cuts himselff again and I don't notice, living in such a damp humid environment.

thanks mate

I think my Mangroves are starting to get a bit fat and lazy. This guy is spending more and more time just stretched soaking up the rays from the MVB.

Attachments

• i1.jpg
    i1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 278
  • i2.jpg
    i2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 249
  • i3.jpg
    i3.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 261
I think my Mangroves are starting to get a bit fat and lazy. This guy is spending more and more time just stretched soaking up the rays from the MVB.

Very nice Indicus, do you have any pictures of the setup for that one?

They are in a temporary home at the moment. Their new home is partially built ... unfortunately moving house and moving to a house without a work shop has screwed the time lines a bit. I will be definitely posting pics of this setup when I get back into it.

Very nice Indicus, do you have any pictures of the setup for that one?

They are in a temporary home at the moment. Their new home is partially built ... unfortunately moving house and moving to a house without a work shop has screwed the time lines a bit. I will be definitely posting pics of this setup when I get back into it.

Sounds good! Looking forward to seeing it, good luck.

V. brevicauda

What do you think?

Wild caught and relocated Short tailed pygmy monitor, less then a week old due to colouration and markings on belly.
Anyone want to confirm it's a V. brevicauda? was hard to get a positive I.D on such a young monitorView attachment 205424

Back