Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Settle down buddy. i was asked a question... it would be rude to not reply

One of my V.Varius. shame the yellow washed

zzz023.jpg
Personally I don't mind the yellow not there. The shape of the head is the best I've ever seen on a lace monitor, they're usually very long.

Nice one, i was very happy with my new little fellow hes hasnt quite settled down yet but he will get better with time.

nice Shane. I have one of his arriving today

My outher V.varius, took a quick picture before i left home thismorning.
Again hes much yellower in person.
zzz014.jpg

Last edited:
hello Tristis
Nice growth rate for your accies, hey, nice accies! How are your flavi eggs going? Any more hatchies?

hey dozerman, cheers mate.
another flavi hatched today but none for sale yet.

new additions

Purchased these guys from Scalymung recently, I dont think they've stopped moving sand since I got them:)

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 281
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 225
Purchased these guys from Scalymung recently, I dont think they've stopped moving sand since I got them:)

Gouldii are just as your name suggests mate, they are little dozers! Unbelievable how much they excavate in a short time.
Very nice animals too by the way.

Kudos Scalymung! I thought vaguely that they would behave like my spencers and have their daily digging frenzy then move on. They seem to only stop digging to eat.
Management imposed a " revolving door " policy on my reptile collection, so when I expressed an interest in the flavis I was told I would have to get rid of something to make room. :(

Its not " them ", its " She ". And after 10 years Im starting to learn that things run a lot smoother when I do as Im told.

Great sandies Dozerman!

Here is a tristis pic I like :) Horrible composition really, the little bugger moved. But i like it anyway haha.

Attachments

• tristis head.jpg
    tristis head.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 154

They love to dig that's for sure! I was going to name mine Komatsu but decided on Kowari after those little marsupials that dig massive burrows :lol:
Here's a really really old pic of my girl doing a bit of interior designing :)
IMG_0569.jpg

Back