Is it a good idea to put 2 different snakes together?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kodie, if you are stupid enough to leave two snakes together of a different species than your an idiot... You don't deserve a licence and you have no idea... I think your just looking for an argument on APS and wasting peoples time... Get a life and the snakes would be better off released in the wild than in your care...
cool story bro..... i don't care what you think, the snakes are happy....if they don't like each other they can move to other cage if they're not happy together. but this morning i went down to check on them....both curled up next to each other.... just because they're different species and people say they shouldn't be together doesn't mean they don't like it. i've had my olive for about 12months now and the coastal i've had for about 3 months... i know my snakes better than anyone else does so don't tell me whats right and whats wrong or whats best for them.... i know whats best for them ok!

Last edited:
I love that a vet would pronounce a snake unable to survive in the wild simply because it is missing an eye. They number of wild snakes with a munted eye I've seen that are doing just fine....

Boy genius!!! Oy kodie please publish a book on husbandry i would love to follow in ur footsteps.

i know my snakes better than anyone else does so don't tell me whats right and whats wrong or whats best for them.... i know whats best for them ok!
So why did you make this thread?

I smell troll but this has been an entertaining read so hopefully it stays open for a bit

Boy genius!!! Oy kodie please publish a book on husbandry i would love to follow in ur footsteps.
Haters gonna hate, only reason your hating on me is cause i'm higher than you....your scum below me....

Haters gonna hate, only reason your hating on me is cause i'm higher than you....your scum below me....
Pull your head out of *** mate went s*%# hits the fan
dont cry to all us end of story good bye!!!

Haters gunna hate? Im not hating on anyone my lil gangster. Just am amused at ur pathetic excuses " oh there happy" **** kid its a snake they dnt have emotions they are one of the most basic animals on this planet. My bredli also looked happy on my mates arm the other day till he decided his hand might taste nice. They are oppurtunistic animals. I hope urs dont eat one another for the snakes sake but i do hope ur parents pull there heads outta the sand and relise there son is to lost in his own self loathing personality to care for any animal

i'm higher than you..
wont argue with that , you must be pretty wasted to be doing what your doing , kids this is why you shouldn't take drugs , turns you into an idiot

Haters gunna hate? Im not hating on anyone my lil gangster. Just am amused at ur pathetic excuses " oh there happy" **** kid its a snake they dnt have emotions they are one of the most basic animals on this planet. My bredli also looked happy on my mates arm the other day till he decided his hand might taste nice. They are oppurtunistic animals. I hope urs dont eat one another for the snakes sake but i do hope ur parents pull there heads outta the sand and relise there son is to lost in his own self loathing personality to care for any animal
well your a pretty basic animal now arn't you....

cool story bro..... i don't care what you think, the snakes are happy....if they don't like each other they can move to other cage if they're not happy together. but this morning i went down to check on them....both curled up next to each other.... just because they're different species and people say they shouldn't be together doesn't mean they don't like it. i've had my olive for about 12months now and the coastal i've had for about 3 months... i know my snakes better than anyone else does so don't tell me whats right and whats wrong or whats best for them.... i know whats best for them ok!

Are you for real? This clown beggars belief. August 25

Last edited:
i'll post some more pics to let you know how it's all working out :)

What, do we have a Hoser the 2nd here, thinks he knows better than 99.999% of everyone else!

haha just so you sooks stop getting mad the snake are separated for now. just to see if ollie will eat again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back