Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My top pick would have to be a Panther Chameleon. A few others would include a Green Tree Python, Albino Olive Python Fierce Snake, Yellow Eyelash Viper, Reticulated Python, Amazon Tree Boa, Spitting Cobra, and an "all black" Diamond Python :)

Some form of small land tortoise, a rattlesnake, and a gorgeous RP chocolate brown Proserpine coastal!

Also a lavender albino Retic, but only if they stayed under a metre. :lol::lol:

m3r's avatar lol but seriously I held this lovely guys Tanami Woma yesterday and yah theyve gotta be the gods n goddess's of pythons I swear she was sooooooooooooo stunning , couldnt take my eyes off her............He had a very nice striped tiger jungle too ... so any of the above mentioned would make me pretty happy

Lol Fml i just had a dream that i bought an Albino Olive for $500 and two free green tree pythons. It was from some weird guys house, from what i remember :|

The list goes on and on...

Ball python
Red Tail Boa
Docile Krauss Jungle Carpet Python
Docile B&W Jungle Carpet Python
Albino Spotted Python
Blood python
Scrub python
Green tree python
Blue Green tree snake
Keelback
Black king snake
Bandy bandy
Topaz woma
Jag
Lace monitor
Melanistic blue tongue
Albino blue tongue
Western blue tongue
Pink tongue
Patternless pink tongue
Night. Skink
Leucistic bearded dragon
Frilled neck lizard
Freshwater crocodile

i would love to have a albino and axanthic bhp and breed them together to produce a snow bhp

Oh, and a Freshwater Croc, and a GTS, and a Woma

I now own one of my dream snakes! RP proserpine.

Attachments

• Male.jpg
    Male.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back