Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell, Ad's been having a feild day with the camera! I can honestly say your yet to post a pic of an animal that hasn't impressed me, I'm not even an albino fan but I still think the olives are stunners. I highly look forward to what True Blue Reptiles will have to offer in the future.

thanks Dicco,- just a few odds and ends that wre liturally lying around.

hey rob do you have any pics of the adult male stimmie
you have some realy nice animals

male NT stimmie, one snake that ad couldnt get a decent pic of, wouldnt stay still in the right light.

I love the South-West QLD Stimmie, how much would I expect to pay for a hatchling from an animal like that?

love all the pics they all look great
with so many diferent snakes do you have a favorite ?

Dicco,- $200.

Robbo,- not really, well maybe a georgetown mac that Im looking after for pilbarapythons.

mandy,- some are some arent but they all live where I live. The one your not sure about is a hypomelainistic coastal carpet,(mcdowelli).

Thanks for thinking of me TB :wink: Enough with the patterned snakes, they hurt my eyes, more olives :wink:

Thankx Roob i enjoyed all the pic's, there are some great looking snakes there !!!!!!

Congo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back