Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

it's difficult to compare the two scenarios, the ewd scenario just claimed it to exist, not like here where it is offered for sale at a ridiculous price, and the thread basically asks 'what do you think?' of course you don't need to ask, just buy the thing if it exists. but what are the odds. i think that there might be a little bit of attention seeking going on here.

Spilota Variegata, is there any hard evidence to prove that UV is essential to avoid DPS? Not that Im aware of....
I actually think it is more a neuro problem due to heat stress, as most Diamonds are kept at temps too high.

Well, if anyone does have albino Diamond Pythons now is the time to speak up. Pretty soon Diamond/Darwin hybrid albinos will hit the market, and once that occurs it will be very, very hard to convince anyone that an 'albino Diamond' is a true albino Diamond and not a hybrid.

That sounds about right to me.

I notice we are all still waiting for pics, I reckon that it didn't happen, or that there wasn't actually a snake

Wow, you're such a skeptic! I bet you don't even believe in my leucistic bredli.

Disturbingly, yes, I did get requests for those leucistic bredli.

Well , here is something for you all to think about.......
Garth's mum rang and said that this ad was in "The Leader' in the Sutherland Shire.

Albino Diamond Pythons , 10 only, $5,000.00 each
*best to keep the phone no out*

There is no way his mum would lie.....

Garth's mum is correct.We just saw that add in the paper.

it's difficult to compare the two scenarios, the ewd scenario just claimed it to exist, not like here where it is offered for sale at a ridiculous price, and the thread basically asks 'what do you think?' of course you don't need to ask, just buy the thing if it exists. but what are the odds. i think that there might be a little bit of attention seeking going on here.

A few people asked for the link, i gave it to them...............simple. :rolleyes:

Ihaveherps, I've never kept diamonds so my comment was not an educated one. I know nothing of them, husbandry etc., so I'll have to take your word for it :) I should think before I put my mouth into gear ;)

Spilota Variegata, is there any hard evidence to prove that UV is essential to avoid DPS? Not that Im aware of....
I actually think it is more a neuro problem due to heat stress, as most Diamonds are kept at temps too high.

re Albino

The onley genuine account of an albino diamond that i know of,and ive been into herps in the sydney region for fourty years,was from the lower blue mountains.Ive met the guy that saw it at a friends house,he said the diamond rossettes were yellowish and the rest of it was whitish,hed onley been out from england for a while in the mid eighties.he was walking past a rock out crop and saw it curled up basking,he hessitated for a while catching it and it went into crevice and was gone.The rock crevice he said,was an L shape the python going in then down,this account is genuine the guy was a reptile keeper in england,he said his hessitation on catching it in the first place was just that he was stunned on seeing it.

wot if this person is just testing the market ??? (and we are pushing the $$$ up !!!)hhhhhhhmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back