Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the pics are taken abit to long. id say they relize it an't a albino and or diamond!

but id love to be proven wrong!!

I wanna see pics regardless of what it is. I wanna see what all the fuss was about :)

Why don't you just post the PXT of it so we can all see.
You sure it's not a shoe lace....

Of course no pictures are going to be posted. Too many people have told her not too cause NPWS are watching.

I feel for poor Lorien. His/her last post was one concerning this post. I hope Lorien doesn't feel like he/she can't partake in this site any longer. I think we should all be less threatening and let Lorien get back online without fear of ridicule or taunting. He/she never once said that the albino was definitely real, just that he/she had been told that someone might have one.

Come back and have a good time like we are all supposed to Lorien. :)

even if there is no picture, i would still like to here from loren, its been so entertaining

And I wonder why everyone I talk too says that aps is now full of instant expert ****ers - lorien posted something, and while there was quite a few encouraging and sensible posts, in the rest she was crucified. I read this crap time and time again in all areas - recently for example a 20 year veteran breeder being told by a two post wonder his snakes are crossbreeds, another veteran breeder being nailed because he sold a snake that actually bit someone!. Althougth this may seem ironic considering the first part of my post, why not try to be constructive to people, instead of taking the piss out of everyone, as mentioned in this thread - remember the albino EWD, i hope this one is the same so that a lot of people have to eat humble pie!

Well said mate. I agree whole heartedly. I do not believe she will post on this site again under that username because of the crap said in this thread. Come back lorien and lets us know how things turned out. :p

I must admit, I was one of the people who made smart alec comments. Please accept my apology for being a jerk. I don't want anyone feeling uncomfortable because of my actions.

Hello, I have a person wanting to sell me an Albino diamond python for $750. I have had a look around on the net for prices etc, but haven't really found anything relevant. I am talking to him more about it on Tuesday, I am hoping that it is registered!!!

Also any info on problems due to genetics would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry did anyone read the first post?
It did say - I am talking to him more about it on Tuesday - given it's not Tuesday - give them a go to get back to everyone:rolleyes:

i read this thread within the first 10 posts going up, had a laugh, albino diamonds, i wish, and went on searching APS..
now look at what this persons innocent (although nieve) question has turned into..
it wasn't to long ago i would have asked the same thing if someone told me they had an albino whatever for sale. i'm still a new member on here, and still very new to owning reptiles
but thanks to this site i have learned a great deal..

have a heart, and use your brains...
.It's one thing to tell a noob to search before they ask stupid questions, it's another to crusify them for it...

its a pic.....come on who cares who is watching...i mean ey if i seen an albino anything wild or not im gonna be wanting pics and posting them just for the ppl that love there wildlife

After reading the whole thread, no matter what has been said I still think the idea of an albino diamond would be cool and I would love to know what one looked like. I was taught in bio that every speices had the potential for mutations, that's what causes natural selection. And that albinism is one common one affecting most known species. Wether those individuals survive is a matter for their environment and predators.

That plus the fact that I hold by the idea that it is silly to consider something impossible just because you haven't seen it yourself, means that I wouldn't be doubting someone's truthfulness should they show me one. I mean something as big and weird (and obviously not any other known or common species) as an okapi was only 'discovered' 100 years ago, whereas before that no one but the people who lived in their habitat believed they existed. I'm sure something sneaky like a diamond python could remain 'undiscovered', even with being an albino, I mean most people passing one wouldn't think to classify it into a subspecies. Or really anything more than "SNAKE".

Anyway, this story has me really interested! I'd like to know how it ends up either way!
if it is, YAY! If it's not, then better luck for us all next time and I for one will still be keeping my eyes peeled for more mentions of albino diamonds.

zdogs did u type albino eastern water dragon into the search section,its bound to pop up

lorien dont be scared to reply,in a sense i hope it is an albino as it would make alot of people eat there words i guess,but im skeptical still anyways,i guess you have found the ultimate way to introduce your self to the forum,lol,keep everyone updated,even if it isnt an albino,as your just going on what your mate said,though u did claim to see a pxt,could be a cheeky ploy from someone trying to pass an albino darmond python off as an albino diamond,lol,say your not south african by chance,that 750 dollar item u can get your mate that he wants wouldnt be a het for an albino gtp from abroad by chance,hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back