Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got a pxt of it today, to my knowledge it is an albino diamond. It is only about 3 - 4 ft at the moment. I am going to view on sunday, I will take pics no matter what it is and post in thread. I wasn't trying to lie to anyone on this forum. The price is a bit difficult to explain, lets just say that I can get something this guy wants for $750

The simple thing is 'Pics or it didnt happen' :).

Hang on a minute! Lorien is dealing with a legitimate and reputable herper here! bar the Drug dependancy, alcoholism and possible pimp Connotation I reckon there would be no better to deal with :evil:

So are there actually going to be any photos posted? Or at least an update as to what is going on?

Sounds like a load of crap to me, but thats just my thoughts on the matter.

i just read this whole thread and would really love to see pics of whatever the snake is albino dimond or not.

Ive seen two albino diamonds in captivity so its possible there is more. These two did come into experienced hands from people who had no idea on its value. One was swapped for 3 adult beardies. The second was swapped for a coloured diamond. Both arnt in the same collection.

Well , here is something for you all to think about.......
Garth's mum rang and said that this ad was in "The Leader' in the Sutherland Shire.

Albino Diamond Pythons , 10 only, $5,000.00 each
*best to keep the phone no out*

There is no way his mum would lie.....

Last edited by a moderator:
$5000!? Pfft... i know somebody selling them for $750! ;)

lmao...well said.

so whats the go, i have heard rumours for a couple of yrs now but still no photos. surely if they are truly in captivity one of the 8000 odd members of this site would have seen it so why no pics?

Thats easy to answer. The ones Ive seen the owners didnt want them too become well known about or photographed. Also the members on this site represent less than a fifth of the keepers and then you have the members that dont go around saying look what I saw yesterday or look at whats in my collection etc etc. Unlike ten yrs ago people are worried about telling what unusual things they have and sadly I dont blame them.

Well, if anyone does have albino Diamond Pythons now is the time to speak up. Pretty soon Diamond/Darwin hybrid albinos will hit the market, and once that occurs it will be very, very hard to convince anyone that an 'albino Diamond' is a true albino Diamond and not a hybrid.

Garth's mum rang and said that this ad was in "The Leader' in the Sutherland Shire.

Isn't it illegal to advertise in a non-herpetological group publication

... the members on this site represent less than a fifth of the keepers .....

I would wager that every herp keeper with the money to invest in the higher priced animals keeps an eye on the online trading and discussion venues.

Just what you need - albino diamonds that suffer from DPS and die after a couple of clutches. What are the UV requirements for albino diamonds? Has anyone looked into this, their cooling regimen etc?... the list goes on, and on, and on .....

Until I saw scientific evidence that these sort of issues had been sorted out, I'd be very hesitant purchasing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back