Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saz - that platinum is bloody awesome!

attachment.php
my two

Wow i'm a bit in love with that Plat, I suppose the bubbas are all spoken for? :lol:

She's lovely!

I'm definitely keeping any that I get from her this season, would be daft to sell them on as its just the start of the project. Depending on how many she has and how they turn out, I might eventually move some on but that's a long way off yet.

She's a nice girl indeed, Tremain Anderson bred her.

antersia

some pygmy pythons , Antresia perthensis i bred showing variation from normal patterned animals to patternless. And Speckles.

Attachments

• patternfemalepygbigyearling.jpg
    patternfemalepygbigyearling.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 124
  • speckles.JPG
    speckles.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 118
  • malepatternless pygmy281010.jpg
    malepatternless pygmy281010.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 137
Gee! This thread is still going!

Updated pickie of my platinum girl, pretty sure she is gravid. I got slugs from her last year so hoping for a better result this year.

:)

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0243-1.jpg

And a gravid double stripe/train track spotted, not the best picture
DSC_0245-2.jpg

Ha, If you get a clutch from your platinum please give me a call or mp
Cheers

YAY! She's laying now, first two eggs are fertile :)

DSC_0003-4.jpg

Nice one Saz - a big clutch hopefully!

Thanks Dave, already better than last year so I'm really pleased, but looks like she has another 6 or so in there.

:)

not a bad stimmy bonustoken.

Saz that platinum is outstanding! was she paired with another platinum?

Thanks Ozzie Python, yep she was paired with a plat from the same line. He isn't as nice as she is though. She laid ten fertile healthy eggs that are safely in the cooker. Hopefully we get some healthy hatchlings *crosses fingers*

Saz make sure you keep us updated on those eggs/hatchlings , that female is an absolute cracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back