Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Young elcho
elcho2june.jpg

Here are two freshly shed Blondes :) Both with flash and without.

Attachments

• mm1.jpg
    mm1.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 77
  • mm2.jpg
    mm2.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 96
  • st11061.jpg
    st11061.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 95
  • st11063.jpg
    st11063.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 95
Wiki, so not sure how true it is

The name is taken from the star Antares, the 'tail' in the constellation Scorpius. The genus name was created in 1984 by Wells and Wellington in a revision of Children's pythons, those previously described as a single species in the genus Liasis. Despite a petition to suppress the taxonomic work of these authors, it gained wide acceptance and publication in 1991.

Thought this would be a great place to ask, what size enclosure do u recommend for a antarisia. Got told a 600 X 450 X 450 would be fine, just wanted to double check an thought u lot would be the best to check with!!

Thought this would be a great place to ask, what size enclosure do u recommend for a antarisia. Got told a 600 X 450 X 450 would be fine, just wanted to double check an thought u lot would be the best to check with!!

2ft by 1foot is what I have most of mine in. They are all healthy and thrive.

Im after some female or pairs of Elcho childrens.If anyone can help please pm me.

2ft by 1foot is what I have most of mine in. They are all healthy and thrive.

So could u keep more then one in what I have or reckon that'd start gettin cramped?

Taken this morning. A pair of Normington (Gulf) locale stimson pythons. Ignore the poop, removed soon after.

Attachments

• stimson mating.jpg
    stimson mating.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 151
seems these two aren't shy and getting straight down to business.
he went in with her about 40minutes ago:D

Attachments

• DSC_1878.JPG
    DSC_1878.JPG
    234.4 KB · Views: 148
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back