Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have EWDs, Blueys every now and then... Leaf Tails. Green Tree Snake which comes out very year about 2 times a year we see it.
The Odd brown and a massive RBB which went down the drain.

even found a blue tongue with half a tail drowning in the pool one day. luckily i noticed it otherwise it would have been a goner for sure.
I'm soooo glad you saved it!!!

I go to a doctor becaue I get really bad allergies. I see him once every 6 months, and I always take a lizard along. He just adores seeing them, and has taken pictures of them with his camera to show all his other doctor friends back down in Brisbane. Anyway, I've gotten him quite interested in reptiles now, and he has shown me a couple of pictures he's taken of an EWD in his pool down at the Gold Coast, and also a huge diamond python of some kind in the same pool. It was lying at the bottom and he fished it out thinking it was dead but it flicked his tongue at the doc and caught it's breath and slithered away!
Was very cool to see the pictures on the Docs phone!:)
Funny how people open up when they start talking about reptiles!!

A couple of visitors to my backyard in Darwin -

visitor1.jpg

visitor2.jpg

bar-lipped.jpg

bar-lipped1.jpg

gilberts1.jpg

skink1.jpg

skink2.jpg

I read this topic so jealous of everyone having only Asian house geckos until in the past week I found an Eastern brown snake and a Carpet python!

Found this GTS the other day down the bush, about 200 meters from the house. I shooed away the birds who were intent on causing some harm, and as thanks he posed for me several times before climbing up the tree and blending with the canopy! Beautiful specimen, would have been the full 1.3 to 1.5 meters.

4717417762_d082626681_b.jpg

4717417770_6693669283_b.jpg

4717417766_c9db6aa3ee_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back