Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been tagged a couple of times, but as I have no pictures, it didnt actually happen

i get tagged pretty much every day, big, small, hands, arms, face, feet, swallowing limbs(finger), ive had it all. or so i think, im sure there are worse places i could be bitten....

I do care, its just that my ribs now hurt more than you hand atm.
Im at work and needed a good chuckle, so thank you xox.

Glad to oblige, hahaha. The look on my kids faces made me chuckle! Zac was horrified but couldn't believe it when I barked at him to grab the camera!!! :lol::lol:

Dougie your python is fine. Snakes can go months. Make sure he as enough heat or check his eyes. If they are blurry he could be going into shedding.

How old is he and what size rodents do u feed him.

tagged

Hi! Am new to this site, and on the topic of being tagged - just wondering how long it may take for a spotted hatchie to settle down? She is only 5wks old and she has gone at me a few times and managed to bite me twice! Lucky it doesn't hurt! I have noticed though each time I get her out she is getting less defensive but just hoping this is her age and something they will get over. Anyone have good advice??:)

my python was the same. he was snappy for about a month but he calmed down now. Just handle him and if you are afraid of him use a flat hand to go into his enclosure. he cant bite a flat hand.(so i have been told)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back