Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, there's heaps of great pics so far!

That pic of the Diamond in the flowers is cute OuZo, but I love the clarity you got in the last picture....I'm still struggling with the focus on our new camera lol.

Thanks Kersten, I usually have to go with whatever the camera decides it wants to do lol. A lot of it is luck for me..and as I found out a while back lighting is veeeerrrryyyyy important lol. It sounds obvious but the brighter it is, the easier it is to get a really in focus shot :D

That was before she became Devil Woman...these days pics of her start with me snapping her while she's looking the other way, and as you flick through the pics you can see her getting closer and closer and me moving further and further away lol.

I find this pic really trippy...the colour's obviously not accurate but I thnk all the dots look cool :lol:

Are you giving that diamond mite treatrment there Zoe? Those flowers contain pyrethrum I think.

Huh? :shock:

Don't forget I'm a dark blonde now :lol:

Hot damn. I shouldn't have even bothered posting mine with some of these other pics. Outstanding!

That's 20 contestants which is our limit.
Thanks to everyone who entered.

Top quality pics there 8)

To be fair though, it's gotta be one pic per person; so those that posted more than one photo please choose or else I'll have to.

Cheers zen

Wow best standard yet this comp!

Going to be a close one me thinks!

Great pic Elapid !
Unfortunately this round is now closed :!:

However, there's one loophole still open to you if you're keen :wink:
We're having a playoff against the awesome 'Show us your Pythons' thread (which is still running) so if you slip it across to there before I collate it, you can still get in. :)
I'm picking the best of the best from that inspiring thread & because there's so many top pics there I reckon it'll be 2 lots of 20 (i.e 2 polls).

By the way Elapid, is that a wild Melbourne Scrubby?

Too right Pugsly :D

Bugger !!! Hands up all those who can't count. :oops:

What, didn't you know there's a large population of wild Scrubbies in Melbourne :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:
Might account for a few missing persons? This may be a lasting image that tourists have of Melbourne. :wink:

Seriously though, it's a terrific shot of a gorgeous python.

Can't quite see it can you make the pick any bigger?!

DrOsteo said:
What did your coastal die from snake wrangler?
I don't know, he went from seeming completely healthy to dead in less than 1 day, the vet had no idea, all we knew is that he had some kind of growth in his neck that was blocking his airways. There was no sign of a growth on one day, by that night I noticed a growth and he was dead by midday the next day...

I wish I had of had the money at the time to get the vet to examine his body to determine the cause but I didn't.

There are definately some excellent pictures posted. Well Done!! :)

Nice Diamonds Timmy.

Sorry to hear about your loss SnakeWrangler. :? Sounds bizarre (at least it was relatively quick).
Such an awesome image you took of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back