Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Woma then Ramsayi might be my friend.

Or a GTP because I know none here would own me then. I would be cared for by a real keeper.

most people would think i am a female dog.............lol..........but i think a tesselated gecko............

hehehehe......good one lee............i reckon you would be a gecko yourself.............small just like me

hehehehe........she who must be obeyed...........lmao............she isnt that bad..............is she................

id probably be a cranky african rock python who dreamed of being a cute little viper

Not real sure what I would like to be but I know what I wouldn't want to be (not just reptiles) I wouldn't want to be a bat or a turtle! WHY? you may ask, well a bat pisses and craps all over itself and while a turtle doesn't do this it does swim around in it......

i'd want to be a cute little mac.
my little one is always so happy.

but, going the other way,
my cute little mac, storm, would definately be a dumb blonde if she was a human!

Whatever I was I would probably be dead. Someone would have definately put a shovel through my neck a long time ago.
Peter

probably a king cobra. they are big like me and no one wants to pick a fight withone. but id rather scare someone with my hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back