Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevethepom said:
Nah, beka would be a coastal carpet python, because thats all i keep :p

hmmmm, do we have to write her on my form or yours steve? lol

i will be a Molloch horridus. for many reaons.

does a huge mythological fire breathing dragon able to destroy the entire plant count as a reptile ?????

if so thats what i would be :twisted:

i reckon i would be a death coz i like to hide in shadows and watch wat ever is happening.

I think i'd be a 50 ft anaconda that eats everything in sight 8)

i will be an anaconda and eat snakebabes burms so they go to a better place. look boys...her care sheets are crap.
yeh yeh i know ......but theyre crap!!! so, she is.
i dont like exploitation of animals...shes a prostitute isnt she?
lol
MM

earthmother said:
i will be an anaconda and eat snakebabes burms so they go to a better place. look boys...her care sheets are crap.
yeh yeh i know ......but theyre crap!!! so, she is.
i dont like exploitation of animals...shes a prostitute isnt she?
lol
MM

WTF?!?! Am I missing some attempt at humor here?

it was sarcasm...a pointed remark. but i understand the way things work for you guys.. the visual thing and all. i typed it while laughing.

I did mean it when i said i dont like see animals exploited and that her care sheets are pathetic. you didn't look that far did you guys ? lol!
live and let live to snakebabe. whatever makes her the cash - but dont kill reptiles slowly or treat them without dignity, is my motto for today.

take it the way i put it..that's usually how i mean it. I'm not stroppy just commenting.
MM

oh...and when I said id be a Molloch horridus for many reasons. i meant that. lol i have bad days and I'm such a dragon. Just class me as constantly PMTed but channelling it.
just take anything i write thats flippant as a joke.
But anything in a serious tone. I mean.

Give me a break I'm old and my daughters getting married to a pom!! lol (we love the pom)
come on we'll do fine.

MM

Isnt all the females prostitutes in here?
I typed that while laughing and it was sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back