Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic a bit, but what the heck - it's Chit Chat, and nothing is on topic for very long in here! :)

Love the concept of your ever-changing avatar, EM! I'm assuming it's uploaded from a webcam? Neat idea!

lol Mr lutz. :wink:

ive got a cam and i take photos constantly, but the reason it changes is because im undecided. lol

ive got a very funny one of steve when he and beka took us out for dinner...thats worth putting in the gallery.

back on topic, I thought about it and i want to be one of my snakes.
......That won't work.
MM

earthmother said:
i will be an anaconda and eat snakebabes burms so they go to a better place. look boys...her care sheets are crap.
yeh yeh i know ......but theyre crap!!! so, she is.
i dont like exploitation of animals...shes a prostitute isnt she?
lol
MM

Earth mother. I think that you should not write comments like this about another member. You mabe do not like her, but again you do not know her to much.
She is definitely not prostitute and she is well known in US. Her knowledge about herps is in high standard and when people on this site had problems, she was helping with advice. She newer abused any other member and newer been nasty to anybody.
She is model and use reptiles in entertiment. I see same thing done by Steve Irvin and other herp experts. I am glad to have her here on APS as member.

I think that after this post from me you will think this over. I do not remember her to be bad to anybody and I think that she do not deserve to be called prostitute. If she would have that bad reputation, she would not appear on US national television in few instances.

I think that Almaron can tel us more about the lady.

Ty for the gentle rebuke Slateman.

Prostitution takes alot of forms. but I rescind.
I apologise Snakebabe.

My advice to my son is to go for substance and good information in a Fact Sheet on Care.

Bearded Dragons DO need water, for one thing. I'd like to see that fixed and more.

Has anyone read the Care Sheet?

Stevo has never draped a croc around his naked self, thank goodness, nor has he written a faulty care sheet. And I imagine he would be questioned and asked to change it if he did.

If Rick Shine wasn't pretty, I'd trust his views anyway. (no joke)
MM

i dont think ive ever seen snakebabe replie to a post and ive never seen he of the members online list. not being mean, just saying

She posted from time to time ages ago.
Her animals are looking pretty heathly so i'd say that she knows what shes doing.
Bearded dragons do need water but they don't need it in the cage all the time, are you sure thats not what she meant?
I haven't read the care sheets, people do have different ways of keeping reptiles most of them are pretty good.

LOL mud mum. Stevo did not drop his pants for sure. Not much to look at (mabe), we old blokes have saged skin there.
Must say on his defence that he did not drop bob while feeding his pet.

I just defended her same as I would defend you if anybody said something nasty about you. I know that you are sport and understand the rule of our game here.

How is the wedding preparation going? Is this happy day soon?

Ty Slateman for being protective.

I know about old blokes, I've got one myself. lol

Poor old Steve has done some silly things, but that's how we got to see him in the first place. I cannot and dont want to imagine steve dropping pants or Bob! lol
And, Afric - I don't know if he can write, but he sure can talk.
MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back