Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha cris - my eyes aren't that good... or maybe the screen is too small lol!

J.

Okay, okay... for Farma's sake, we should discuss this a bit further....

So, first things first, everyone agrees he's pretty good looking right? ;)

Okay, okay... for Farma's sake, we should discuss this a bit further....

So, first things first, everyone agrees he's pretty good looking right? ;)

No im going to take my usual stance and disagree on that one too, he looks nothing like me!

Of all the fascinating things that could be discussed here, this topic has attracted 11 pages of responses?

Some people just love to hate I guess :rolleyes:

I study vet and we all hate him so much... he is a sell out, and is bloody useless. He makes my blood boil.

I will make a special thread
where everybody can congratulate me on becoming an expert

PhilK I am sure he couldn't care less.And if you ever achieve 1/10th that he has you will think yourself a hero I am sure

I haven't read the thread and don't intend to because after 12 pages it's bound to be full of crap BUT I will congratulate Farma on whatever he has done that now makes him an expert... CONGRATULATIONS buddy!!! :D

Farma, start a new thread for your 1000th... start it about something really controversial :)

PhilK I am sure he couldn't care less.And if you ever achieve 1/10th that he has you will think yourself a hero I am sure
Of course he couldn't care less: he is a jerk, so why would he care?

I certainly hope to never become like him.. but the cash would be good!

Why is he a jerk? He seems like a nice guy to me.... And he seems to know all the average vet type stuff.... So, what's the problem?

No BrownHash, HAVING cash would be good.. I wouldn't do what he did to get it though.. I'd rather own a practice and make money that way than act like an r-tard on TV for personal gain. Every time I have watched him he does something stupid or ridiculous. The whole promise is messed up, for one thing.. what kind of inner city small animal vet also treats zoo animals, horses and wildlife? None that's what kind.. he also has no idea what he is doing most of the time he treats anything apart from cats and dogs.

The opinion of not yet qualified, wordly experienced, enthusiastic young man with more to worry about than studying "vet" it would appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back