Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gayadari

Reaction score
On my Bucket list is an Olive............ held one a Manly Aquarium once and it was huge....addicted from then on to Olives.....now just need to get the kids to move out so I can convert a room or two.

At the moment i just want my BHP's which i have coming off snake ranch :)
I have my Olive and my Diamond. Im happy with them.
One day i might get a GTP but i dont like the fact they are mainly display animals.

kimberly bluetongues,.....its getting beyond a want, its becoming a need,.....

Hey I have got a MD and my wife has a spotted python only had them for a month. I sure would love a Darwin albino python and even a GTP that would be great

the other one I want but can't have unless I'm willing to move to USA is a hognose.....so I settle for pics instead

I thought a bucket list was of things to do before you die?
Not a herp wish list.
I would like to witness, first hand live birth of any skink species.
Feel the joy of raising my own bred baby herps.
And punch Rove macmanus in the face (long time desire) or Karl stefanovic if rove was not available.
That is all for now.

Nothing for me, happy with 3 snakes and 2 pygmy bearded dragons.

Any more animals, and I wouldn't be able to care for them properly or devote the time..

Nephrurus wheeleri, Broadbanded Sandswimmer, Pygmy Mulga Monitor, Boyds forest dragon, Western Blue Tongue, Brown Tree snake.

Nothing for me, happy with 3 snakes and 2 pygmy bearded dragons.

Any more animals, and I wouldn't be able to care for them properly or devote the time..
In the time it took you to write that post you could have fed another lizard.

I plan to keep a small select group of Antaresias and maybe some rough knobbies,
Platinum Mac, Albino Mac, Patternless Childreni, Granite Childreni, N. Amyae, N. Wheeleri (maybe not in that order)

were to begin, everything is on my wishlist, diamond another bhp and woma, jungle, albino darwin (will be getting 1 after xmas), stimmie, and about another 10. all in good time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back