Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any one in NSW has crossed a rough scale python to a carpet python or gtp let me see it. Its illegal here in QLD.

of the hybids being bred overseas, how many of them are done by natural breeding? i was under the impression that these designer ball x carpet and gtp x bhp were all test tube babies???? i thought they were mostly IVF
you take a pair of greens(for arguments sake) and a female coastal, when the female green sheds, take the fresh shed & rub it all over the coastal female, leave the females greens shed in with the male green, then introduce the female coastal to the male green, he will think its anothr green in with him.. cross fingers at hope it works..

hybrid breeders are really misrepresenting there achievements its like saying i got 100% on the HSC my 455 try.

no one will take my challenge i challenge any hybrid breeders to show me a clutch of hybrid eggs and them hatching with 100% awesome snakes no mongrels for your monitors or for your freezer, if you cant copy nature since all greens, blackheads are naturally awesome why bother.

notice the large amount of hybrids appearing for sale on sites like petlink for less than normal forms of that snake because breeders are failing because they think they can just cross something and get awesome snakes....goodluck with that you will get there after 20+ years of inbreeding, crossbreeding, and photoshopping

no one will take my challenge i challenge any hybrid breeders to show me a clutch of hybrid eggs and them hatching with 100% awesome snakes no mongrels for your monitors or for your freezer, if you cant copy nature since all greens, blackheads are naturally awesome why bother.

This challenge is kinda null, considering even with pure plain old carpets you can get some in the same clutch that turn out fantastic some average and some less than average..

dumb challenge, show me any snake that throws 100% cracker that all look the same..

we will see how many ppl dont like hybrids at the end of the year, with the RPM's(jag-a-likes) & hybrids being breed this year, im sure you want see them sitting in the 'for sale' threads for months not being sold.. seen they sold for $3900 to $4950 this year, so the price tells me ppl want them... you couldnt get one even if you had the money.. i hope they drop them to $50 becauce all the hybrid haters dont want them..lol more for me..

If any one in NSW has crossed a rough scale python to a carpet python or gtp let me see it. Its illegal here in QLD.

I have a close friend in Aus that will have GTP x Roughies this season

Last edited:
deleted post

oh well, what can you do mate.. im legal & by the book.. just sticking to the rules of my licence mate... tell K.RUDD about it, see what he does for you.. good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a close friend in Aus that will have GTP x Roughies this season
Can i ask WHY???
are they hoping to get a green snake with rough scales. i cannot see them getting anything from this cross that will be in any shape or form more attractive than the parents.. i understand some of the others striving for the weird colours but this is just down grading 2 nice animals..... but each to there own i spose

we will see how many ppl dont like hybrids at the end of the year, with the RPM's(jag-a-likes) & hybrids being breed this year, im sure you want see them sitting in the 'for sale' threads for months not being sold.. seen they sold for $3900 to $4950 this year, so the price tells me ppl want them... you couldnt get one even if you had the money.. i hope they drop them to $50 becauce all the hybrid haters dont want them..lol more for me..
arent sxr already selling them?

hybrids are mad. as long as there is a clear distinction between pure and hybrid, and you have to be willing to cull excess hatchies. if you get your snakes to cross, good for you, but keep em to yourself for your own projects!

AUSHERP thats a nice hope of many, but that would never happen why cull a mutt when you can sell it as a purebred?

Status
Not open for further replies.