Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a beauty TL. Are you going to put a branch in a bit higher up for her? I bet she
would be addicted to that in no time.
Nice looking resting place tho : )

Thanx Darlyn!
Sure am, I have a bit of bamboo and some flanges to affix it in, just got to get around to doing it :lol:
But she won't be in this enclosure forever either, it's not massive.

I use the astro turf with my enclosures too.
It really looks good with the shapely bits of wood.

Hey everyone new here thought I
Would say hey, There is some beautiful pic on this thread.. Loved seeing every ones best friends.. Would like to introduce my new addition rango :) will be collecting him on wed and I can't wait!!!! :)

3aa3afbc-f978-8c5a.jpg

Brilliant photo varanus! The background really highlights her colours well and the photo quality is tops.

My high contrast baby girl, daughter of the Paradox Albino
Alby.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful Ramzee! Who wet your snake, varanus?

Here's my boy tonight. The female told him to nick off because she is ovulating and NOT in the mood. He is as far away as possible, looking as sheepish as possible.
DSC04116.jpg

Great pics moosenoose, Im with the others, the one where they are both up is great. Im pretty happy, just put my deposit on my first two Darwins.. :D

abnrmal91, Have you read the latest Scales and Tails mag?
There is a picture of Destiny (the Paradox Albino) produced by SXR.

abnrmal91, Have you read the latest Scales and Tails mag?There is a picture of Destiny (the Paradox Albino) produced by SXR.
Just read my post wasn't clear what I was saying (been at the pub lol). What I meant was has any off her offspring displayed the black or only her. I have the scales and tails but haven't read it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back