Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are my latest additions - picked them up just the other night. They are about 18 months old and from SXR.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_3380.JPG
    IMG_3380.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_3386.JPG
    IMG_3386.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3391.JPG
    IMG_3391.JPG
    280.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3393.JPG
    IMG_3393.JPG
    212.9 KB · Views: 84
Orientalis, Those attachments aren't working for me. In fact I haven't been able to see any of the attachments you've added to this thread. Would love to see them. What web browser and version are you using?

Hi there,
I got my first snake 3 weeks or so ago from Jungle_Freak. What do you guys think? Im pretty sure he's coming up to shed so will post some new pics once he sheds.

12.jpg312.jpg313.jpg

He could be coming into a shed. It's harder to tell with albinos as they already look white/milky. It looks very nice though. They are awesome snakes

Orientalis, Those attachments aren't working for me. In fact I haven't been able to see any of the attachments you've added to this thread. Would love to see them. What web browser and version are you using?

I'll second that Corey....... Orientalis sort it out !!!!!!!!!!!!

I can usually see Mick's (orientalis') photos, but not the latest ones. What a shame, because he has amazing animals! Please try again, Mick!

DSC03969.jpg

DSC03976.jpg

Colin you have such beautiful snakes. Congrats on having such a nice collection

I am loving all the pics guys and can't wait until i can get a couple :D

Dohh - have to try from home computer. The pics I was trying to use were in my profile album. Will post pics soon.

Ok - try again. Don't know why but if I click on the green links they work, but don't show the pics in the post. When editing to chuck in this comment I can see the pics

View attachment 215574View attachment 215573View attachment 215576

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back