Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re Definate

Looks like youll end up with a green green tree python mayhem,its one of badens i gather so it may have some blue also if your lucky,need patience LOL

mouldynose3.jpg

mouldynose4.jpg

This camera is driving me nuts! Some of the pics that really showed the green are hopelessly out of focus :( Will get a new camera. Hows yours going fidzy?

Oh and yes that is a little bit of shed left on him just behind his head. Its only a small peice so I figure it will come off in its own time.

mine hasnt shown any real development since i first noticed the green come through. yours is coming along really nice though!!!!! keep updating us!!!

re Definate

Yeah I know,so was I.

Wish this one would stay like this.
IMG_0018.jpg

Thats a glorius looking yellow on that one Rams,ide be wishing for it to stay like that :)

one of mine has gone through a significant change since this thread started
i'll update again in a week
cheers HK.

Attachments

• 008_wm.jpg
    008_wm.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 326
Mayhem, that one is 5 months old
Fidzy, i had one last season turn completely green in 6 days after a slough
i'll take more pics in a few more days
cheers HK.

well mine has gone opaque (i think) as its hard to tell, so i wish mine changes fast, do you have any before and after pics??

this is the animal i mentioned that changed in 6 days
this pic was taken in the morning on day 3.
i will try to find more pics, but i have thousands & thousands of photographs
so could take a while:oops: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 421_wm.jpg
    421_wm.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 330
How old is that one herpkeeper? Mines still got head change gradually happening but still nothing on the body!

Amazing how they all change differently. I have two from the same clutch, one has no change at all and the other one has started developing white spots down its spine and has just one green scale about mid body and no sign of any others.

Hard to capture. These spots have been getting clearer and brighter at a fairly quick rate.

Attachments

• g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 190
  • g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 188
  • g5.jpg
    g5.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 194
  • g4.jpg
    g4.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 216
My little one looks like a black headed python, but with green head and yellow body at the moment! I'll get a pic tomorrow, he's in "Lets eat anything that moves" mode at the moment, as GTP's do once the sun goes down.

They're like Jeckle and Hyde - totally different snakes in daylight/nightime hours! Daytime, my little one is one of the most placid snakes I've ever owned, but at night time, I'm cautiouse just opening the click clack to feed him (and with good reason!)

Anyways, pics tomorrow - still not a single dot of green on his body from behind the head back, but the head is almost totally green now.

My little one looks like a black headed python, but with green head and yellow body at the moment! I'll get a pic tomorrow, he's in "Lets eat anything that moves" mode at the moment, as GTP's do once the sun goes down.

They're like Jeckle and Hyde - totally different snakes in daylight/nightime hours! Daytime, my little one is one of the most placid snakes I've ever owned, but at night time, I'm cautiouse just opening the click clack to feed him (and with good reason!)

Anyways, pics tomorrow - still not a single dot of green on his body from behind the head back, but the head is almost totally green now.

Mine will eat whenever offered. Both handle well, just have to let them know it's not food first! One has got one green dot about mid body, cant photograph it though. It's full sibling is just starting to show some of the white dots coming through, but at least a month behind the one pictured above. Both get fed at the same time and same amount, but it's the smaller of the two that has started to change. Looking forward to some green coming through!

me to mayhem, mine has a few white dots but currently in shed mode, hopefully its a perfect shed which will then lead to more colour change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back