Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

codeth

Reaction score
ok since there is a thread on how many snakes you own , i thought i would start one on what your favourite type of snake is 8)

mine would have to be a diamond puthon ( hoping to get a few this season )
:twisted:
cody

My favourite snake is my diamond juvie i got of Junglemad she has such a good personality and is so placid i could do anything to her and she wouldnt bite me so yeah my answer is

DIAMOND PYTHON

i agree mate the diamond python sure is unique, thats why there my favourite

my fav snake is the green tree python with the stunning colours

Do you mean favourite species, or which one is our fave in our own collection?

I can't pick a favourite species. They all have their special points.

As for fave snake in my collection, The Dad once asked me who I would save first in the event of a fire (God forbid). I began to say The Curious Cat (my funny diamond girl) and Circe (my big coastal girl), who both hold extra special places in my heart, when he stopped me with a stern glance and said he'd hoped I would say the GTPs.

:oops: Oops. Lily gets her priorities wrong again :roll:

mine would have to be bredli there colours are just amazing and its rare to see a plain old bredli!!!

I think bredl's Posibly becaus its the only snake i own,
but there so beuatyful, and have such unusual colourations.

i also love the look of an adult olive python sitting in the sun they look mad

Diamonds & Olives :D (and caramel childerni and blonde maccies hehehe)

Tanami and Pilbara Womas = They'd make great first snakes if it weren't for the price and the fact u need a licence for 2 years in NSW

seen as i dont own any yet cant say which "my" fav is but fav species would have to be the green mamba and black mamba .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back