Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u pee in the shower?

A: Only if I'm cold :lol:

scrunch or fold?

A: Definitly scrunch, I'm a Tradey

sleep belly, side or back?
A: All, I like a combination

do you snore?
A: no if i drink spirits, Yes if I drink beer.

brush your teeth night or morning?
A: Morning & night

do u pick your nose?
A: All the Time, Chicks did it!!! :D :lol:

blondes brunettes or red-heads??
A: Well, started of with brunettes, after many years of searching found the very rare naturel blond after many fakes, if you know what I mean :D , and then settled with a redhead, & yes a naturel red/ strawberry blond

do u use conditioner??
A: yes but don't stop old age :cry:

Name: Debbie

Hobbies: folk art, pyrography, camping

Type of snakes: childrens and a coastal
-Lizards: bluey's, shingle backs and beardies.

Any other pets: 2 huskies, 2 cats, 1 bird, 1 husband and 4 kids. :lol:

Do u pee in the shower?

Umm NO :?

sleep belly, side or back?
side (if I've got a head ache lol) :lol: :lol:

do you snore?
I've never heard myself so no :D

do u pick your nose?
when no ones watching :oops: :lol:

jimmy_the_kid said:
and the gurl is pyhonrockchik1 aka jess has a post in this thread on the second page lol and yep shes perfect

hehehe, being '"perfect" is a lil different to being a "perfectionist"...the latter describes me, striving for perfection yet never getting there or anywhere even remotely close to it lol

hugsta said:
ha ha ha i cant wash my hair because of the dred locks i only use water if i use shampoo or conditioner it wont wash out it just stays in there lol

Poor PRC, she will have to put up with your smelly hair.....LOL :wink: :lol:

lol it smells great...the bees wax really does its job, seriously :D and i luv his dreads no matter what anyone else thinks :wink:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HI-JACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

dreads are ok when there well kept, its gross when there all gross and festy like it 'looks' like he hasnt washed his hair in about a year

lol it smells great...the bees wax really does its job, seriously and i luv his dreads no matter what anyone else thinks

I like dreads, but has to suit the person who has them.

dreads are ok when there well kept, its gross when there all gross and festy like it 'looks' like he hasnt washed his hair in about a year

Totally agree. :D

Greebo said:
the latter describes me, striving for perfection yet never getting there or anywhere even remotely close to it lol
A perfectionist? Who are you going out with again? 8)
very funny Greebo, well Jimmy's perfect for me, and the perfection like i sed is more to do with being hard on myself :roll: :p

Name: Simone

Loacation: Campbelltown

Hobbies: V8supercars, anything to do with John Bowe Go Team BOC. Scuba Diving and League Go the Dragons.

Type of snakes: 6 pythons 13 lizards

Any other pets: My staffy named Conan he's my baby.

oh i love staffys,

i used to have one
but i had to give him away

ohhhhhhhhhhh how adorable. They are the best dogs.......I'll try and fiind one fo my Conan for you

Simone.

Name: Shimarah
Hobbies: Horses,beach & Herps of course.
Type of snakes: 2 Maccies
Other pets- My 2 adorable Staffies Rackish & Rajah.2 Oscars and a few other fish. The 30 or so horses at work which I treat like my own :D

pythonrockchik1 said:
Greebo said:
the latter describes me, striving for perfection yet never getting there or anywhere even remotely close to it lol
A perfectionist? Who are you going out with again? 8)
very funny Greebo, well Jimmy's perfect for me, and the perfection like i sed is more to do with being hard on myself :roll: :p

u cant win greebs lol

and my hair looks like it hasnt been washed for years so u gotta love it he he he

Name: Alan a.k.a Sherman, Shermie, Sherms, Teamsherman

Hobbies: Biketrials, Street mtb riding, beer, herps, beer, cichlids, bourbon and coke, beer and Internet.

Type of snakes: 3 coastals

Other pets: 2 bluies, 3 shinglebacks, 1 beardie, 2 Red Devils, numerous convict cichlids, 1 young flatmate and many roaches and many and many pet peeves..LOL

Name: Anita

Hobbies: Horse riding, cars, my 2 kids...

Type of snakes: 1 coastal

Any other pets:2 horses, 3 dogs, a fighting fish and my kids..

Name: Zac

Loacation: Geelong

Hobbies: Hockey and herps

Type of snakes: none yet

Any other pets: 3 beardies (centrals), stumpy, bluey, ///// not mine but family members --->>> budgie, rabbit, fighting fish, 6 clownfish (nemos) , blue tang and about 8 anenomes

Name: Daniel

Snakes: 1 coastal, 1 diamond

Other Pets: 2 cats, 2 oscars, 5 sailfin catfish, 4 mice(3 pregnant and about to produce food ha ha :D )

Hobbies: Fishing, Cars(i have a 1971 HQLS monaro), and Bonsai.

name: Ellie
Snakes: 3 childrens
Other pets: guinea pigs, goldfish, fighting fish, 13 lizards, birds, dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back