Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how prominent the head is to the narrow neck in the pics,well done david!

They do have a very big head compared to their neck and they are all mouth and teeth.....I caught the male yawning the other day and they really do a have a flip top head!

Congrats Dave,

My female jungle is all Milky eyed so I am quietly excited, it is like counting down to the easter bunny arriving...

Fingers crossed for some healthy looking eggs Dave. Its amazing seeing ovulation for the first time and how quickly they can change.

Wow, Mick - she is massive! What sort of clutch sizes has she been producing?
She is almost 7 years old Susan, and has produced a clutch of 9, 11 and 10, then rested last season......i calculate 16 for this year's clutch. She had 29 from 30 eggs incubate full term and hatch perfectly to date.

application.pdf

My first attempt at breeding, it has been 21 days since she shed. wish me luck everyonephoto.jpg

You must be relieved Jungleman. She looks a bit like road kill, except for that head peering warily out at you. Has she had a prelay yet? Any clutch is a joy, no matter when it arrives.

hey wayne,

Looks promising mate, how old/big is that girl? Maybe its just the pic but she looks tiny...is she a young animal?

Cheers,
Dave

Lol... yeah she frightened the bejesus out of me when I got home to find her like that, I thought she was road kill also.

No pre-lay yet.

hey wayne,

Looks promising mate, how old/big is that girl? Maybe its just the pic but she looks tiny...is she a young animal?

Cheers,
Dave

Hey Dave

This is her first go mate, she is over 3 and half years and compared to someone like Den's BHP's, I suppose she is quite small... around 7ft but quite solid bodied. But then I don't over/power feed my bhp's either (and I'm pretty sure she hates me for it) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for that wayne - it must just be the angle of photo or something but when i first saw it I thought she looked pretty small. Good luck with her mate and she probably does hate if you are not shoving food in her face everyday! =)

This 2004 F1 female RSP is currently depositing her 4th clutch! WooHoo!!!!

Last edited:
Gravid B&W jungle, she has not had her pre lay as yet.
P1020164.jpg

P1020163.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back