Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks alot Susan, i filmed her for about 2 hours and snapped pic's at the start and end.
I'm sure you will have success again shortly too. Patience dear:)

pythonmum, If she wasnt gravid at the time of that pick she would be grossly over weight. lol.

Heres a pic of her the following season getting knocked up again.

Attachments

• olives mating.jpg
    olives mating.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 223
Great shot Mick cant wait for my hatchies to arrive and you sending me heaps of pics well done
True blue good looking olives you have
Solar 17 nice looking albino

Very nice rob that is a great sight seeing two whites.

Ryan, that pic is a few years old now and once she layed and all young hatched the bloke that owned them sold the pair and all the young as he got offered a great deal of money for them all.

This GTP due to lay in the next few days.

This Albino coming up to ovulation.

Attachments

• gtp cl plane 011.jpg
    gtp cl plane 011.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 172
  • gtp cl plane 012.jpg
    gtp cl plane 012.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 130
  • gravid albino 007.jpg
    gravid albino 007.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
First eggs of the season, this is the earliest I've had a Olive lay.

Cheers

Attachments

• olive F2.jpg
    olive F2.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 110
  • olive F2..jpg
    olive F2..jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 97
heres a few the 1st is just 18 months

Attachments

• picsz 001.JPG
    picsz 001.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 108
  • picsz 004.JPG
    picsz 004.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 101
  • picsss 007.JPG
    picsss 007.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 94
Great olive clutch James. I hope your get some beauties out of that. Is that from the het?
Looking good for you, too Chondros. My girl has finished ovulating, but isn't as chunky as I'd like. I dangled a mouse at her this evening and she looked, but didn't strike - a good sign. Fingers crossed for a prelay soon, as she looked pale a few days ago (hard to tell with albinos).

Great olive clutch James. I hope your get some beauties out of that. Is that from the het?
Looking good for you, too Chondros. My girl has finished ovulating, but isn't as chunky as I'd like. I dangled a mouse at her this evening and she looked, but didn't strike - a good sign. Fingers crossed for a prelay soon, as she looked pale a few days ago (hard to tell with albinos).

Thanks pythonmum, that clutch was from my oldest normal girl, Het clutch is due on the 30/8.

Good luck with your Darwin girl, make sure you post some pics!

Thanks pythonmum, that clutch was from my oldest normal girl, Het clutch is due on the 30/8.

Good luck with your Darwin girl, make sure you post some pics!
hey mate don`t no if ya got me msg but my girl had her pre lay shed this morning

yeah thanks mate just picked up a new incubator today and getting another one next week

Thanks mate.

I know you have had great success with breeding olives and you are the only one that i know of that has breed them that young.
Do you know the lenght and approx weight of your olives at the time when they went at 2.5yrs?
Are you having any success with white ones this season?

Cheers

I have a pair of olive hets that were mating last month at 2 years 7 months old. Not sure if she will produce a clutch or not, she looks a bit swollen but I can't say for sure. They have not been power-fed at all, she is nearly 9 feet and nearly 5kg, the boy is a bit over 8 feet and less than 4kg.

This will be the first BHP to lay this year. She is due to lay on 13th Sep.

DSC03580.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back