Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how little you know, yet you seem to have an opinion on everything, give advice to others and love to have the last word. Well, have it! No point talking to you any more.
I see that you're getting lot of photos of natives in your new thread, I think people got the idea who you are.

There seems to be a lot of controversy surrounding the heritage of native GTPs, and not just on the forum. I've heard of a few people now who've bought native GTPs from QLD breeders which have thrown distinctly non-native babies. Sad.

Last edited:
why do you all fight about pathetic little things.
it seems of late that if some one asks a questing you all start arguing about it.
everyone intittled to there own opinion and thats that not all of you can be right.

I was simply giving advice to buy from known legal lines such as URS.
No idea why waterrat got on the defensive, being a GTP breeder himself I thought he would be in agreeance with me.
Maybe promoting Tims animals is driving competition for him, *shrugs* who knows. Anyway I though my advice was actually a good idea and that is if you plan to buy GTP be sure to track their pedigree as far back as you have to cover your own backside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back