Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: has anyone seen this yet??

yeah of course teamsherman, but hey im just trying get some discussion goin here i mean personally i think 5000 bucks is absolutely absurd for any snake let alone a hatchling.. so if someone (once again if reall!) wants to lower the price than good on em!

Dicco of course we dont need to keep em but ya cant say most herpers wouldnt love to keep them.. Im sure there everyones dream snake but just out of there budgets or contacts.

Guess time will tell anyway..

Re: RE: Re: RE: has anyone seen this yet??

pugsly said:
yeah of course teamsherman, but hey im just trying get some discussion goin here i mean personally i think 5000 bucks is absolutely absurd for any snake let alone a hatchling.. so if someone (once again if reall!) wants to lower the price than good on em!

Dicco of course we dont need to keep em but ya cant say most herpers wouldnt love to keep them.. Im sure there everyones dream snake but just out of there budgets or contacts.

Guess time will tell anyway..

Yeah for sure mate, 5k is pretty steep, rediculous actually! And yeah, id love to own a few too, pretty to look at for sure.

And yeah, if someone did come along and flood the market at a good price im sure id jump on the wagon too, but for now, the ones that have them can have them, doesnt bother me if i do or dont.

Ive got my little coastals, and they make me happy!

:lol: why the price difference between the colours they all turn out green in the end !

Just like food mick, Macca's or Cattalina's (high end restaurant in sydney) it all turns to poo in the end too!!!! LOL

dober i agree bit silly but i guess the aesthetics are a little cooler to look at for a little while maybe ill get a red female and a yelloe male! :wink:

:lol: Pugsly it would be nice to buy them for Bhp prices !
And Jimmy Your a stirrer ....keep us updated please :)

Just call me suspicious but this reeks of scam. He can?t send photos but wants you to send photos of your ?top end specs?. Why, so he can steal to order?

If anyone does decide to deal, they should be very careful and take precautions like:

? don?t go alone
? don?t give their address,
? don?t give their full name and phone number because that is very easily traced to an address.

Has anyone checked this guy?s bona fides with South Coast Herps? Do they know anything about him?

I?ll be happy to be wrong but this rings loud alarm bells.

man ppl here are massively suspicious!! I agree Jenny in some respects but
a) he didnt say send photos just that he was interested in them,
b) if it is real i doubt he would give his own address out well i wouldnt anyway NO WAY!

Once again lets just wait and see what happens, i knew about this email a few days ago but didnt say anything here just because of this response was enevitable! but too late now..

Great post Jenny!!!!

Good advice to go by i reckon! And yeah, does the South Coast herps know anything about him?

Re: RE: Re: RE: has anyone seen this yet??

pugsly said:
i knew about this email a few days ago but didnt say anything here just because of this response was enevitable! but too late now..

So did we dude, its been posted up about 4 times i think. But yours was the best one to reply to (read, argue with)...LOL

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: has anyone seen this yet??

hey i didnt post this!! i just responded to it cause it wasnt goin away and wanted to get some views off ppl.

hey whats this site without a good old fashioned argument here and there! aint that right Joughin!!! lol

yeah hence the probably 100s of emails he got askin if there legal!

hope they are though would Luuuuurv one or two!

But Id also like to be a millionare not sure which one will come around first..

I am suspicious by nature.

He did ask for photos, and

The only address I've seen him give is an untraceable hotmail email one.

I hope someone gets a great bargain but in the process, they should be very careful.

Dont bother anymore. Being the chairperson of south coast herpes society ( which i am ) i've already got em, i swapped him 2 pair of my cb coldsores and threw in a pilbara rock spider to sweeten the deal.

of course he would only give that out come on guys if you had a clutch of gtps would you be flashin ya phone number and address around.. seriously..

I hope I get a bargain! but of course we will all be careful about it. Think we should leave it here and see how it goes.

Ok womas no probs, damn i missed out with a frozen rabbit and a couple of red backs.. bugga

I hope I get a bargain!
You are aware that you don't have the correct license to keep GTPs Pugsly and it will be a few years before you can get the correct license.

Quote:
"Have any of you even stopped to consider if it is legal to import AUSTRALIAN pythons into AUSTRALIA. "

I know a bloke who tried and tried to get permission to import some GTP's back into Australia. In the end he just could not get through all the red tape and eventually gave up. So yes Mcdowelli, I did stop to consider that.

I can't believe there are some on here that even think for a single second it is legit, you cannot import reptiles into the country, he could not have bred them here, IT IS A SCAM.
Look up naive in the dictionary, sorry guys but it couldn't be more obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back