Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: has anyone seen this yet??

Boa's right!

I had a large collection of snakes in the UK, some parrots to, and all that I was allowed to bring in were my cats and dogs, and they spent 30 days in Quarantine.
I had aussie snakes in the UK, but nothing reptilian was allowed.

This fella called 'Pak obs' who placed the ad is going to make himself very unpopular for wasting peoples time.
Hugsta was right, he was advertising wanting to buy 3 GTP's not so long ago on another site.
He also states he can't provide pic's, but has pic's of his Alpine bluetongues for sale.
He also states that they are PNG x Aussie, well where in the US or hear would he get an Aussie GTP?
He's just on one big wind-up!

This fella called 'Pak obs' who placed the ad is going to make himself very unpopular for wasting peoples time.
You're not bloody wrong there,i wonder if he knows how much of a stir he's caused and i think either ay he'll be very uunpopular as people who've paid top dollar for theirs are just going to get real urinated and if they're not legit as he says, he's going to cop a lot of abuse from the herp scene here in Oz that's for sure.I have emailed they guy myself along with a few photos and no reply as yet, but if he is doing this to cause a stir he's highly achieved that and there's going to be some very p'd off people that have wasted their time.

I can't see how he could get any into Australia let alone a few cclutches or a gravid female but who knows he may have sussed something out and he did repy to all emails it seems.I think the day greens are cheaper than coastals will never happen!!!

If you captive bred offspring of an australian animal overseas, is it still an australian native? Or is it an australian species, but an animal that is born elsewhere?

For example, if 2 aussies move to the us, have children that grow up in the us, are the kids aussies or yanks with aussie parents?

Well Russell Crowe is an Aussie, John Farnham is an Aussie, Jimmy Barnes is an Aussie even the bloody Bee Gees are called Aussies so you don't need any Aussie blood in you at all. :)

funny!!??
i thought russell crowe and john farnham were wankers???
huh see how you can be mistaken :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isnt there a member here on this site called "Pakobs"???? im sure there is! Does anyone else think there is a coincedence?

ok so whats he tryin to do? lower the price by making s@!$ up??

BAN HIM!!

It wont lower the price because he isn't selling anything, if he did have them for $500 or $700 then yes it might lower the price.
Should he be banned, yeah probably.

No he shouldnt be banned at all.

He hasnt directly done anything to disrupt this site, so IMO, no he shouldnt be banned from here.

Its like me skipping a class at x high school, and getting detention at z high school.

i think i seen that too on the south coast herp site

Let's ban Al instead.....hehehe;-):D

LMAO huggy, i love your randomness!!

It wont lower the price because he isn't selling anything, if he did have them for $500 or $700 then yes it might lower the price.
Should he be banned, yeah probably.

Judging by boa's comment he should be congradulated - if it brings the price of a sought after snake down to a price the general herp keeper can aford then Yipee - I guess everyone's narky cause he got their hopes up.

i agree with ya stencorp thats what i said all along but as teamsherman pointed out its gotta be a load of crap.

Any other GTP breeders out there willing to drop prcies to that level!! LOL

Damn...

Pak obs...hmmm... Pack o' BS?
Imp you a genius - you get to do all the criptic crosswords from now on - what a lark :D

LOL thats gold, always thought that name was suspicious but Imp thats halarious!

Oh well I guess that's killed this thread - In someways its disappointing to know the truth :( I rather like the thought of $1000 GTP being out there to purchase even if it was a pakobs - mind you not that it would make much difference here in WA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back