Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: has anyone seen this yet??

I hope the price doesn't plummet too quickly. I would hate to see them relegated into a basement price animal. If anything this thread shows that demand is still way more than supply is ever likely to be for many years. The only sure fire way to drop the prices is for no one to buy any of them for ages, and i can see that happening straight after hell freezes over.

psuedonym? has blotched blueys for sale? lives in Sydney? likes to stir things up a bit?
mmm, I wonder

Are you trying to take the credit for something pete????

Me, no way, I saw what happened to Bill whatshisdoover the other year when he tried to pull the GTP stunt on Aussieherps.

If its not a load of crap...its about time the're going for a reasonable price...lol

I think every house hold should have one...lol

Pak obs imp youre genius I thought was pakistani immigrant and teamshermans a girl again i feel used abused and dirty. :lol:

Me, no way, I saw what happened to Bill whatshisdoover the other year when he tried to pull the GTP stunt on Aussieherps.

Haahahahahahaha
Brilliant! I'd forgotten about old Bill B...... (i cant remember his name). Wow, did'nt that stir alot of people up on Australianherps? The only other person I've seen stir that many people up (and more actually) is a herper from victoria (previously of Sydney).
-H

Thanks for an entertaining read, everyone! :) :)

Bennett ring any bells :lol: :lol: king billy coke bottle :lol:

Dugs ya scaring me not the one eyed woma does that ring a bell young fella??? :lol:

oldfella said:
Pak obs imp youre genius I thought was pakistani immigrant and teamshermans a girl again i feel used abused and dirty. :lol:

I was sure it was you. then I remembered your prices and his/hers were different.

What ever happened to Bill Bennet. Are you still here but with a new ID.
Hi Bill hows it going.

Yep,i did and got the one reply the same as in this thread.I organised pics and all sorts just hoping on the off chance somehow it was legit"gotta be in it to win it"I sent a couple more a few days later and still no response and then told him he's an assssshole and he won't last long in this hobby if he pulls crap like this especially if ppl find out who he is....prick had me going,what a goose i am :roll:

Repeat after me browns:

Owar

Targoo

Siam.

Now say it all together and quickly.

Yes thats right browns, you are a goose!!! LOL ;)

:lol: teamsherman :lol: You would be more than optimistic to get gtp for under one thousand in australia goodonya pak obs i get laugh out of watching desperados clutch for straws and sink,

I thought it to good to be true,.... but after reading the same reply; that a mate e-mailed me; felt on the off chance, we should send him some pic's and offer a trade.....
Within the reply, the guy said he wasnt in it for the money....i thought what a ledgend!.....
I've been rather busy of late, with little time spared for the net, or family for that matter, however i felt it's worth the effort to take the pic's, and offer him a deal.....
However it's since been made evident, that the guy is a clown, just wasting my time and others, by dangling a carrot (Gtp)......More fool me;...was most upset as i'd wasted several hours.....I will take great pleasure in flogging the 'F', out of him, if we have the pleasure to meet...... :x, fingers crossed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back