Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My partners recent and she hates them I have 5 but she wants it reduced, but I've compromised saying I'll sell some, as long as I can buy the one I've always wanted n my first one never gets sold, it worked I've gotta reduce to 3 tho, he main reasons tho are the cost, she won't touch em tho, but working on it.

Haha have any of you noticed its been mostly the guy telling the girl she doesn't have a choice? I think girls are alot less likely to fight something if they feel they would lose him over it. I'm gonna get my license and see how it goes but I'm not expecting a miraculous turn around. If he really feels I'm not worth putting up with snakes for, he obviously doesn't care as much as I think.

My partners recent and she hates them I have 5 but she wants it reduced, but I've compromised saying I'll sell some, as long as I can buy the one I've always wanted n my first one never gets sold, it worked I've gotta reduce to 3 tho, he main reasons tho are the cost, she won't touch em tho, but working on it.

For God sakes, don't go backwards man! :lol: :D

Haha have any of you noticed its been mostly the guy telling the girl she doesn't have a choice? I think girls are alot less likely to fight something if they feel they would lose him over it. I'm gonna get my license and see how it goes but I'm not expecting a miraculous turn around. If he really feels I'm not worth putting up with snakes for, he obviously doesn't care as much as I think.

hahahahaha i bet my boy wishes that was true,......!!!

Of course there are exceptions lol but so far its mostly been 'my gf hates/dislikes my snakes but she puts up with them' wish I could get that to work with my bf

They were there before her.

My mrs wants me to stop riding, and to not get a road bike. I told her its me with the bikes, or you on your own. She only cares about my safety, but she will have to put up with it.

I just bought some and brought them home... no convincing required. They stay in my garage/gym, I clean em, feed em, etc.. she has nothing to do with them so doesn't really care. She does get annoyed because I have more photos of them then I do of her on my phone :p

If I really really want something & my man won't agree then it's time to give him a few things he really want's:lol:;) use your imagination girls & you can get almost anything

Haha he already gets everything he wants and more! Maybe I should start making things 'treats' rather than just spoiling him....

Yeah & it works everytime :lol:

Well firedrake your being too nice then, time to get nasty;):lol:

Last edited:
But he sulks when he doesn't get things and always makes me feel terrible like I'm torturing him :(

But he sulks when he doesn't get things and always makes me feel terrible like I'm torturing him :(
No offense but he sounds like a spoilt brat and it's probably about time you let him know he can't always get his own way as relationships are about two people working together not one pandering to every whim of the other.

This is where corsets work best!

I just sorta told my GF i was getting some more snakes. She said no. I said I'll take you to Sydney.
Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back