Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SnakeWrangler said:
You all need to face facts, you are just not happy unless you sit on an internet forum bagging newbies who come genuinely trying to find people who they can relate to and get help from. You think you know it all and have no regard for other peoples feelings, he hasn't even been here for a month and you already have him feeling like he should go!!

As far as I am concerned this is disgraceful.

I only have one thing to say: Get over yourself and GET A LIFE!!

Take a bow, you're work here is done SW :lol: :lol:

I've got no ill will towards Ben at all! He himself only, has become his own worst enemy on this thread! In short, what does he think to achieve by coming here and telling complete and utter porkies! To suggest such stupid things to members here is only suggesting to me that he thinks we are stupid! It's all very well throwing on the White Knight outfit SW and come to the rescue of him if there is a viable reason to do so! Ben needs to pull his head in a little, and realise that he's beating up a storm here! The only thing I've seen him do is stir the pot and antagonize members! Looks like even childreni_440 has seen the light! :shock:

Anyway I don't give a toss - I'm just here for the entertainment! :lol:

Bob the News Reader: We now crossing to our live reporter Samma3l for some late breaking news

Samma3l: Thanks Bob. I'm reporting here on the APS forums where this train smash of a thread. Its upto day 4 now and the Drama is still pouring out. Forums poster hozy doesnt quite know what he has done and is desparately trying to gain some credibility. Here is an artists rendition of what happened

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY NICE ANAMATION!!
but i don't think u need to make it anymore clearer!
i will leave so this thread can be deleted and u can forget me and go on with your perfect lives and have fun with your reptiles, becuase u have just lost a newbie and also a was soon to be fellow herper but now i don't even think i should like snakes anymore!

becuase u have triven me around the bend!

u really wanna know the truth!!! that brown! it did strike at me and it did hit me but i after it did i dropped to the ground and passed out i woke up sweating like a pig and a huge headache this is wat happend i didn't want to tell u this becuase its embarsing and i didn't want anyone to know espesilly you guys now u will think i'm a coward!! and a loser.

look i can to this site because i thought u wer all nice people but i am sadly wrong! well from wat you have all shown me i think so.

well i hope u r all happy becuase at the start i did take it on the chin and have a laught but now its gone to far for me to say anything becuase u like all turn it aganst me so i can't back myself up so if u want to treat nebies like this then this site will die out u know, well eventually if u treat people like u have treated me i don't desurve all this!!! do i??

i am sick of all this all i want is for you all to say sorry! and treat me normaly and have respect for me is that so hard to ask for these days???

well before i leave i want to say this, you have started to fade my love for snakes out and if u keep going i will leave and give up of snakes which i don't want to do but if it keeps up i will have to!

benjimen

hozy said:
look do u all want me to leave or sumthing??????

becuase i will if u want me to
all i want is some mates who r interested in the same thing as me!!! thats all if there is a problem there let me know.

Hozy please stay with us. I would be upset if you will leave. I am supporting the idea that our group should be more than dry reptile site with out humor..
That is why we created chit chat forum.
Your thread will beat our record we had with legendary gereen python debate soon

Look at the bright site. You are well known personality here on APS just in 2 weeks.

I do not know if you are real kid or poster, but so far you are obeying rules and you are fun. You will be our little sunshitn here on APS from now on.

I know that people are giving you hard time, just ignor them and keep posting.

You are doing better job to entertine than me with my Slatemans English.

I am starting to like you kid.

Mellow out man,mellow out! As has been said we're just taking the p*ss and if you really love snakes you shouldn't let a thread on a website throw you off the path or passion!

BROWNS said:
if you really love snakes you shouldn't let a thread on a website throw you off the path or passion!

if you have a true passion about somthing.....nothing will ever derive your interest.......think about it

just cause some people give you sh*t on 1 internet forum does not mean anything, do what you want and like what you like, i have found this entertaining at the most, i dont take this seriously

now come on back and have a beer and go..........1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
and breath

hozy said:
well before i leave i want to say this, you have started to fade my love for snakes out and if u keep going i will leave and give up of snakes which i don't want to do but if it keeps up i will have to!

benjimen

Well boy you are really dissapointing me. I had impression that you really love the snakes. If few negative posts make so much change in your love, I feel sorry for all what you will love in future.
Mabe good that you did not buy snake after all . It is not nice to change the mind like that. Looks like some of the members had you right after all.

I would recommend you to forgot all about the embaresing posts you made and just enjoy your self . People had just inicent fun with you becaose the way you started your posts here. In the time you will see that most of us are OK.

when you have a passion for something.....you stand up for it no matter what, you always support it and if you dont then you dont have a real passion

if you are thinking any of this you are probley just liking snakes cause they are different

Maybe you should leave the blondes alone hozy"they're usually trouble anyway" and go for a brunette :wink:

Oh, I thought this must be a thread full of moosey's blonde jokes but no. Still, sunshine will never be the same to me ever again :lol:

For those people buying into this:
I have a lovely bridge for sale. Situated in North Sydney and has great view.I am open to offers. Bridge can be inspected most days if you are interested.

no i have lovd snake since i first said to my mum ,look mum!!! i found a nake!! (i said nake back in those days), mum come quik i found a nake well she came running flat out and said where i pointed at the ground and it was a worm!!!! lol,

wen mum told me this i was in histerics and relised that i have loved snakes all my life because i used to catch them and let them go same with lizards i love reptiles but its all this comotion really made me think i can't have a snake if everyone says i can't get one but then i snaped and thought well i think i better go and do some homwork so i did and i answerd snake wrnglers questions and they wer correct so i thought that awesome now i am on the verdge of owning my first real leagal snake so i was so happy then along came along alot of all this ,your not ready, and i personly think its best u don't get one, all that made me softer and thought maby it just a liking of these reptiles but just a fantces but now i know for sure its not!

becuase i have found some photos of me at the gostford reptile park holding a chldrens python sitting on dads shoulders this made me think long and hard!

i think i desurve a snake and so do many ppl but this site is full of the best of the best so i thought again and again that i don't think these guys r going to help me or help me get a snake and i was right most of it anyway.

out of the 50, 20 are acutally nice and supportive about me getting one!

so wen i get a snake i will defenatly treat the newbies with respect and love becuase i know that i was there and i don't want all the pros dissin me and telling me i don't desurve a snake!.

this is all i have to say thanks for the support from very few hope the rest can grow to recognize me but not as a threat but a friend

benjimen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back