Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hozy dude, keeping a hatchling or a juvenile isnt that much different....i would just start of with a hatchling in a plastic container with a heat mat, it will cost u like 50 bux max for the setup. Then when it is bigger movie it into a bigger enclosure. They may seem like a daunting pet to keep but believe me they are no harder than, say, keeping fish. You will learn heaps in the first few weeks.

sometimes u just say the most random things swapie lol good to be original

beno

hozy said:
ok
well i have done heaps of research now and i know wat to do lol quik rn't i lol all a need to do is buy a snake that is ready for me and i am sure as hell ready for it becuase i have a mate who breeds snakes around the corner from where i live but has no snakes to sell me but as u don't know ya i have been talking to him for months on end about snakes and i think he is sick of it lol well better safe then sorry also he will asist me in my first few months of the snake and he also recons a juvy would be exelent for my encloser i have a few books that i have read over and over before even getting my licence i have had my licence since april and have been looking for a good snake for me i did seem to ask alot of questions and stuff becuase u your all pro and i want to be exatly sure on wat to do becuase i don't want to stuff this up and i'm sure i wont with the help of yous and my mate around the corner my mum knows abit about snakes but is really not into killing the mice to feed them lol so i still know everything u r telling me i just need to run over things to dbl check i a juvy blonde it the snake i will be getting and i will love him for ever lol thought i would let u know and i wish to one day be a breeder of snakes and help those in my situation thanx for your help i will be here all night to answer any questions or info u wanna share with me thanx heaps

benjimen

I'm sorry Ben but I'm blacklisting reading your posts from here on in! What the hell have you just typed????? I'm about 2 lines in and I'm absolutely sick of it already :shock: Just to think if I continued there is another 3 pages of it! :shock:

There is a lot to be said about literacy these days :? :roll:

cya

u want to type it again hozy though with some fullstops etc?

hozy said:
ok
well i have done heaps of research now and i know wat to do lol quik rn't i lol all a need to do is buy a snake that is ready for me and i am sure as hell ready for it becuase i have a mate who breeds snakes around the corner from where i live but has no snakes to sell me but as u don't know ya i have been talking to him for months on end about snakes and i think he is sick of it lol well better safe then sorry also he will asist me in my first few months of the snake and he also recons a juvy would be exelent for my encloser i have a few books that i have read over and over before even getting my licence i have had my licence since april and have been looking for a good snake for me i did seem to ask alot of questions and stuff becuase u your all pro and i want to be exatly sure on wat to do becuase i don't want to stuff this up and i'm sure i wont with the help of yous and my mate around the corner my mum knows abit about snakes but is really not into killing the mice to feed them lol so i still know everything u r telling me i just need to run over things to dbl check i a juvy blonde it the snake i will be getting and i will love him for ever lol thought i would let u know and i wish to one day be a breeder of snakes and help those in my situation thanx for your help i will be here all night to answer any questions or info u wanna share with me thanx heaps

benjimen

lol, breathe man :wink:

Good luck with it, we were all there once and you are at a good place to get heaps of advice. I believe you are also buying off a great breeder.

John Weigals book also would help you out. Grab a copy if you can.

Ben YOU WILL BE FINE!!! and so will the Maculosa. What books do you have? If you have any probs just let me know.

ok
well i have done heaps of research now and i know wat to do lol .quik rn't i lol, all a need to do is buy a snake that is ready for me becuase i have a mate who breeds snakes around the corner from where i live but has no snakes to sell me. i have been talking to him for months on end about snakes and i think he is sick of it lol. well better safe then sorry, also he will asist me in my first few months of the snake and he also recons a juvy would be exelent for my enclosure i have a few books that i have read over and over before even getting my licence. i have had my licence since april and have been looking for a good snake for me. i did seem to ask alot of questions and stuff becuase your all proffetionals with snakes and i want to be exatly sure on wat to do becuase i don't want to stuff this up and i'm sure i wont with the help of yous and my mate around the corner .my mum knows abit about snakes but is really not into killing the mice to feed them lol so i still know everything u r telling me i just need to run over thing to double check. im gettinging a juvy blonde and i will love him for ever lol thought i would let u know and i wish to one day be a breeder of snakes and help those in my situation. thanx for your help i will be here all night to answer any questions or info u wanna share with me thanx heaps

there thats better well alittle bit lol thanx guys

beno

ok

benjimen

there is a saying for text like this:

tl;dr

i have a few books on keeping reptiles and anphibians and also a helpfull book on how to feed them and breed but don't need to worry about the breeding part of them but as is i have read them heaps and should be able to retreavie more....

beno

hozy said:
ok
well i have done heaps of research now and i know wat to do lol .quik rn't i lol, all a need to do is buy a snake that is ready for me becuase i have a mate who breeds snakes around the corner from where i live but has no snakes to sell me. i have been talking to him for months on end about snakes and i think he is sick of it lol. well better safe then sorry, also he will asist me in my first few months of the snake and he also recons a juvy would be exelent for my enclosure i have a few books that i have read over and over before even getting my licence. i have had my licence since april and have been looking for a good snake for me. i did seem to ask alot of questions and stuff becuase your all proffetionals with snakes and i want to be exatly sure on wat to do becuase i don't want to stuff this up and i'm sure i wont with the help of yous and my mate around the corner .my mum knows abit about snakes but is really not into killing the mice to feed them lol so i still know everything u r telling me i just need to run over thing to double check. im gettinging a juvy blonde and i will love him for ever lol thought i would let u know and i wish to one day be a breeder of snakes and help those in my situation. thanx for your help i will be here all night to answer any questions or info u wanna share with me thanx heaps

:lol: :lol: Thanks Ben, I can actually read that this time :D You're unblacklisted - for now :lol: :lol:

At least you seem to appear pro-active, and you're trying to set about doing the right thing. Good luck to you Ben, you'll do okay, I think :lol:

hey wats black listed mean?? and y was i in the first place?
thanx

beno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back