Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it would effect you in any way Benny, but blacklisted meant that I?d personally be avoiding your posts! And for the reason why :lol: Where do I start? Your punctuation is atrocious and you inflict more damage with it by submitting these monstrous block paragraphs :lol: And I don?t just mean big, I?m talking about really big, headache inflicting, phone text style paragraphs! But seeing how you actually took the time to revise the splurge of text you bombarded us with, I can see you?re trying to make an effort. If that?s the case, then so will I :lol:

How old are you Ben?

Look guys i have spoken to ben away from this site and i'm new here but not new to reptiles and as a breeder of childrens pythons i think he is competent to get a python. Mabey not the best choice on his part but hey everyone has to start somewhere dont they? He still has a fair way to go in the sence of expirence etc but for now he seems to be coping alright and knows enough to get his feet off the ground.

I'm all for nurturing young folk in their attempts at aquiring and caring for their first animal but for Christ's sake, wouldn't the time be better spent doing homework or at least revising simple English lessons? Stuff that was taught in Primary School? There's no excuse for long winded posts that noone can understand. Take the time to re-read what you've written and see if it makes sense. Don't be afraid of the odd fullstop and capital letter. It's a pet hate of mine and I know I'm whingeing but give us a break kids will ya's? Either that or could Adam maybe put in a translator program for us older folk?

Greg.

childreni_440 said:
Look guys i have spoken to ben away from this site and i'm new here but not new to reptiles and as a breeder of childrens pythons i think he is competent to get a python. Mabey not the best choice on his part but hey everyone has to start somewhere dont they? He still has a fair way to go in the sence of expirence etc but for now he seems to be coping alright and knows enough to get his feet off the ground.

Hee, hee Greg :lol:

Look, I agree! I'm not having a personal swipe at Ben, only his typing :lol: He may well be the greatest bloke on the surface of the planet, but I'd never be able to read about what the hell he?s been doing that?s all :lol: :lol:

I'm sure he'll do fine. I'm really new to all of this also, but I?ve never been so confused in all my life ? don?t ask me to summarize why :lol:

Take no offence from me Ben, the worst you?ll cop is my self-imposed blacklisting :wink: :lol:

Yeah I was like an excited little kid when I first got mine :lol: I just hope for the snakes sake that Ben doesn't react like one of those kids whose first instinct is to bite it or shove it in his mouth :lol: :lol:

LOL moosenoose i dont think he is that over the top. But i Dont think he is getting a mac anymore. I was just speaking to him and he has made the right choice to go for a diamond or a carpet. I think that will be better and easier for him dont you think?

lol, thanks for the correct txt block hozy, good effert mate. well i think that by all reports u r right with setting up for ur first snake IMO, so i wish u good luck buddy.

Yeah but there's a difference between exuberance and excitement and just plain stupidity Mooser. Some people have more common sense than others. Others show their ignorance from the first time they open their mouth.

me nah i was worse then ben at the beggining lol ive settled down a bit now just a bit nd im sure he will learn the code of the aps and use it occasonally like me i dont mind people not ussing punctuation as i can ussaly make it out anyways lol

Yep, a tough robust Coastal carpet will be the best for him i reckon. You couldnt kill them if you tried (well, by neglect and bad keeping i mean).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back