Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry man i got it in favs so i dont know it of by heart.

When I first started posting my interest in getting a snake here I was told that any of the snakes listed in this thread would be good for a newbie, I can't understand why everyone is having a go at his snake choices, hozy, if you want a diamond go for it!
That's exactly right. That's why there are different categories of reptiles. Those that are listed as Class1 are all OK for a beginner.

Good stuff Ben!
I would go for a coastal just easier IMO
Although i must admit diamonds are not on the top of my list anyway .
You will end up with more then 1 eventually anyway :)

dobermanmick said:
Good stuff Ben!

yea i know lol

dobermanmick said:
Good stuff Ben!

yea i know lol

Hozy just get a snake for God's sake. Just get what you want. Don't worry about what other ppl say. Doesn't matter what you buy you will get bitten eventually.

hugsta said:
Hozy just get a snake for God's sake. Just get what you want. Don't worry about what other ppl say. Doesn't matter what you buy you will get bitten eventually.

Yes it is a long thread :lol:

lol i'm not worryed about a bite lol the snake can bite me all it likes it don't hert i been bitten by heaps of snakes its not new to me

eastern brown and a few pythons such as a townsville carpet python and i think a baby tiger i think i can't member it was like 5yrs ago anyway thats pretty much what i have been bitten by and most have been for catching them and letting them go in my house lol hey come to think of it most r elipids. lol

beno

With a nick like his they would probabaly suit him well :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back