Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hozy said:
eastern brown and a few pythons such as a townsville carpet python and i think a baby tiger i think i can't member it was like 5yrs ago anyway thats pretty much what i have been bitten by and most have been for catching them and letting them go in my house lol hey come to think of it most r elipids. lol beno

After this little gem, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that Beno is full of **** and doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.
Thanks Beno, you've just reinforced to us what everyone's been thinking.

Greg.

I'm suprised he isnt dead. Mabey he thought that it was a brown snake and it was only a childrens python. As much as i hate to say this to ben but I'm with Greg on this one.

Hozy, Stop talking **** and start talking true.

You're not making friends here with your stories, you are just digging yourself deeper into the forgotten herper grave!

If you want to get your first snake, go and get it, enough crip crap, just do it. No-one wants to read anymore of your ramblings, ( sorry if you dont agree, but thats my opinion and im sure there are many that agree with it ) stop procrastinating and get out there and do something!!

P.s, sorry for anyone that doesnt agree, but im over this ****, and im sure im not alone!

Cheers and good day,
Alan.

notice he hasnt replied after making those comments.

Why would you lie about getting bitten by a Brown snake on an site full of reptile mad humans. No one will believe you and you just lose everyones respect. Or what there was of it.

Greebo said:
Maybe you should look into venemoids Hozy. :wink:

Hahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: Nice one Greebs!

My God!!! I've got another page and a half to try & read, and my eye's are buldging already! :shock: You've certainly achieved something here Benny! I think this has out scored the Chondros post in the area of viewed interest. Almost 2K's worth of hits and no sign of slowing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow!!! :lol: What an introduction to this site! Ive just read this thread in its entire and was thoroughly entertained!
Who needs day time TV :p
Thanks for getting me hooked Benny :D

Guys, maybe he was bitten by an eastern brown? Does'nt that make him even more foolish?
Welcome Bono888, ava good one mate!

Thanks springherp!
Ive got to keep dodging the boss. :? Im at work and I cant drag myself away from this thread.
Does this kind of thing happen alot, or did I just get lucky? :D
And to think I joined to expand my knowledge on herps! You get more then that here :D !!!
Fantastic site guys!

Welcome Bono888, yes it does happen a lot. We have few funny one's here!

I would be suprised if Beno's even touched a snake other than his trouser snake (which he never seems to have his hands off!). Good on ya Beno, you've given us all a good laugh!

Daniel

ozherpconservation said:
I would be suprised if Beno's even touched a snake other than his trouser snake (which he never seems to have his hands off!). Good on ya Beno, you've given us all a good laugh!

I think thats the closest thing to the truth i have heard on this thread. Sorry ben but those comments about the brown snake bite has just confirmed all our suspicions.

hey i have been bitten by a brown and it was more like a nudge i serious!
it sceard the crap out of me i was down at the areo drom in corryong near where u live rhys and it was under a sheet of metal ,ohh the snake was agro and as i lifted the sheet of metal it struk at me and it slitherd off really quik i only know this becuase of the brown spots on its bellie.

thats wen i drew the line for catching snakes and moved on to handleing pythons with my mate who owns a townsville carpet.that snake bit me becuase i put my hand in to quik and sceard the snake."lesson lernt there".

and the tiger was a dry bite becuase i was at the creek and it was in the water!

if u don't beleve me u don't have to but i know wat happend so i got no problems with it.

benjimen

Come on now Hozy,how did you kow it was a dry bite?Did you go to hospital and are you sure it was the species you said?Come on mate spill the beans!

One thing i thought i might mention to you which you should know having all your experience is that snakes aren't toys and shouldn't be treated as such.It's not tough or macho to tell everyone you've been bitten by vens,and i'm not going back in the thread but i'm sure you mentioned something about catching elapids and letting them loose in your house :roll:

Get yaself a snake and stop procrastinating as has been said,and i also think they're heaps easier to look after than fish,and i don't mean you're average gold fish or guppy.Or maybe you should stick to handling your trouser snak a bit more,up to you mate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back